• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dreading this, Celtic all guns blazing at the moment and we are bang average just now.

Despite the fact we've only conceded 1 goal in three games I think better attacks would've punished our defence a lot more, which unfortunately may be evident on Saturday 

Well at least this is a Celtic thread that Stan can post on without looking obsessed with the Champions. Although so far it looks like he's still managing to make sure it's all about the Celtic. I'm beginning to wonder if he would even recognise one of his own teams players :lol:

Anyway, I'm working so gutted to be missing this one. Should maybe consider giving my season ticket to Stan so he can sit among the Scots, Irish & Palestinians & release his inner ***....just let it go wee man.

I fancy a 2 or 3-0 for the Hoops. If it wasn't for the midweek trip to Israel I'd be expecting more. Can't be greedy now though.

A Celtic thread and the first thing Daviebhigot posts about is yours truly. Yet I'm the one that's obsessed :lol:

Maybe he'll post more pictures of dead children to try and "win".

You'll surely allow me to mention you before you mention myself. It's bad enough your obsessed with me as I've pointed out previously, but now your trying to turn it round to make it like that your significant :lol:

I fully expect some sort of win for rasellickbyrawaybigman. Not happy with this thought, but, tbf, we haven't looked good and they do have a better squad so should win. BE nice not to see St. Brendan's pearlies in all their creepy glory, but I doubt it.

Forecast 3-0 win for the Dons (Yup I can be a contrary bugger)

If Aberdeen really think they can challenge for the title(no laughing at the back) then this is a must win already. If they don't, especially with us having our biggest game of the season in Israel a few days before they really should sack McInnes there and then. 

Having already dropped points at home to Hearts and with the **** coming up soon I suspect they'll be chasing all 3 of us straight away and will finish 4th. 

Really hoped Aberdeen would step up and provide a 'real' challenge this year with Hearts and the **** but they've bottled it already. Should finish top 6 comfortably though. 

If Aberdeen really think they can challenge for the title(no laughing at the back) then this is a must win already. If they don't, especially with us having our biggest game of the season in Israel a few days before they really should sack McInnes there and then. 

Having already dropped points at home to Hearts and with the **** coming up soon I suspect they'll be chasing all 3 of us straight away and will finish 4th. 

Really hoped Aberdeen would step up and provide a 'real' challenge this year with Hearts and the **** but they've bottled it already. Should finish top 6 comfortably though. 

Not sure if trolling but....were 3 games in.

Don't think many expect a serious title challenge and even if so to suggest this is a must win is ridiculous.

And 'bottled it already' [emoji1]

Looking for a dispiriting humili-pumping in the holy land mid week.

That will help but it is self evident that Celtic are vulnerable. Vulnerable to their ridiculous and frankly hormonal fans of course, but also in defence.  We've kept clean sheets in 66% of our games so far, whereas sellik have shipped goals in 100% of their games, a worrying statistic. 

Reckon we'll shade it, without Browns links to the national side he'll become subject to the laws of the game same as everyone else, sent of in the 36th minute and the thumb will get booked for diving again. Goals from Stockley then Rooney for us, and an untidy goal line stramash will let celtic pull one back, more of an own goal than anything but out of kindness we'll award it to Jai Beatty.

As a mark of respect for the persecuted Animals of Farthingwood I'll be watching this from home in a badger print onesie. #FTAOFW

Don't bet on Brown being booked. He launched himself into a late tackle on Saturday with both feet off the ground and didnt even get booked.

Archived