Dundee United v Raith

2 hours ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

I have a feeling, Cuthbert will make it. It's possibly an attempt at mind games or something.

Having the fans panicking all week at the thought of no fit keepers for this weekend to then turn up on Saturday and see or No.1 between the sticks..

That is what my gut feeling is - but I am concerned it may be wishful thinking at the same time! Ah well, we shall see...

Bar the goalie I would expect a very similar starting line up with a slight tweak of formation change or one player in/out depending only if Gaz and Daz feel it's tactically essential. I would imagine they will be very much looking to keep the continuity going and keep those players whose confidence must be sky high playing. 

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Best place for away fans for a pint??

Last time I was up for a game with Dundee (2013) I went to The Phoenix then got a taxi up to the ground. Good pub, decent food, football on telly.

The wife is heading to the shops in Dundee so looks like I'll get to this game after all. Been a while since I've been to a Rovers game up in Dundee, think the last time was the Scottish Cup game at Dens. Tannadice walkable from the train station or would a taxi be the better option?

In the past I have usually walked it (having a pint or two en-route).

Without stopping it's a 20-30 min walk and in a taxi from the Nethergate about 5 mins and £6.

My advice would be to stay with the Sport on Tv and the good beer in the Trades house until 2-30 then seek a Taxi.

The wife is heading to the shops in Dundee so looks like I'll get to this game after all. Been a while since I've been to a Rovers game up in Dundee, think the last time was the Scottish Cup game at Dens. Tannadice walkable from the train station or would a taxi be the better option?

Good thigh and calf workout if you're walking. Taxi up walk back down. ;)

Absolute quality. Changed days from when we used to have an advert on the back page of the FFP. Though that probably went out of fashion about the same time as street fighter 2 was released. 

This will be a real test of Locke tactics wise. Ray and toshney have worked with our players and knows their habits and weeknesses. He will need to be wary of that and I think he needs a plan b up his sleeve. 

Loving the street fighter stuff 

Archived