Jump to content
capybara

La Liga / Copa Del Rey Ole

Recommended Posts

Riqui Puig told he can leave Barca, some confusion whether Koeman means for good or just on loan. He's said he won't feature. 

Utterly ludicrous. Seems like nothing has changed at Barcelona after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Riqui Puig told he can leave Barca, some confusion whether Koeman means for good or just on loan. He's said he won't feature. 

Aye seen that. Ridiculous, he's the sort they should be building the team around. He'd be best asking to go out on loan for a year, that way he'll probably outlast Koeman and can come back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Koeman is already out of his depth.  I can only assume he has not watched Barcelona play or he thinks that he’s a miracle worker.

I’m less bothered about Suarez as he’s coming to the end of his career, but Greizmann is mince, Dembele is a perpetual crock, and Puig should be in the starting XI.

Semedo is also a quality player.

It’s going to be a few seasons before Barcelona are contenders again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 goals and an assist for Suarez in 20 mins as a sub  on his debut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obviously most of the chat will be about Suarez but Atleti were fantastic all over the pitch today. Seem to have so many options in all areas of the team now.

Joao Felix was incredible today as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JMDP said:

Obviously most of the chat will be about Suarez but Atleti were fantastic all over the pitch today. Seem to have so many options in all areas of the team now.

Joao Felix was incredible today as well. 

Were they a bit more expansive? Will Simeone open up a bit this season? 

I think his style cost them a CL semi this season and it was the first major black mark against his name. They had a better team than Leipzig with better players and were on great form, they should have been aggressive and proactive and taken the game to them and they'd have won.  I think that might have frightened him enough to change their style a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do the media keep calling Barcelona defeats "shock"?  

Barcelona are garbage this year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Why do the media keep calling Barcelona defeats "shock"?  

Barcelona are garbage this year

Madrid suffered a more shock defeat to Cadiz as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Madrid suffered a more shock defeat to Cadiz as well.

had a funny feeling barca would shite the bed after cadiz did them a massive favour

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does Dumbarton's pitch mean I'm the only person in Scotland watching this?

Interesting that the IFAB new laws of the game this year made a big deal about the fact that pulling a shirt isn't an offence in itself, only if it impedes a player's movement. I'm not convinced it did in this case, as silly as it is from Lenglet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/09/2020 at 12:14, Granny Danger said:

Koeman is already out of his depth.  I can only assume he has not watched Barcelona play or he thinks that he’s a miracle worker.

I’m less bothered about Suarez as he’s coming to the end of his career, but Greizmann is mince, Dembele is a perpetual crock, and Puig should be in the starting XI.

Semedo is also a quality player.

It’s going to be a few seasons before Barcelona are contenders again.

Stand by all of that though Semedo’s replacement is also quality though arguably shouldn’t be getting a start ahead of Sergio Roberto.

Pedri should have been off earlier and Coutinho, who has been good since his return, should also have been subbied.  Greizmann is awful and is not what you need when chasing the game.

Madrid deserved their win.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good win for Atleti today to put them 2 points off top with a game in hand. 22 La Liga games unbeaten now. 

Again, Joao Felix was incredible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...