La Liga / Copa Del Rey Ole

capybara

37 minutes ago, ArabAuslander said:

Watching Mallorca vs Valencia on Freesports, there must only be 2,000 there, I thought clubs got massive fines for empty grounds?

Is there some other circumstances? Although it is raining a wee bit.

Not sure about the fine but the weather explains the poor crowd.

Some scoreline  for Mallirca too.

Watching Mallorca vs Valencia on Freesports, there must only be 2,000 there, I thought clubs got massive fines for empty grounds?

Is there some other circumstances? Although it is raining a wee bit.
From what I can find on line. Clubs can be fined if their attendance is less than 70% of capacity but they only do it if it happens a couple of games on the bounce.

12 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Mallorca game was pretty good earlier.

Some home record they have against the bigger sides.

Biggest thing I noticed was the passing. So much more accurate and more patient than the uk.

That's always the case in La Liga, they take care of the ball much better than in any other league in the world.  Technically they are on a different level.

Do the big sides not take this serious ?Screenshot_20200123-224753_LiveScore.jpeg.1dd14f4a8a769306cac7bfc188a1b663.jpeg
Think it's very much like the English Cup; Everyone says the big clubs don't take it seriously but in the last 20 years or so its only ever been won by Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico, Valencia, Sevilla or Athletic Club. Having only one leg now should increase the likelihood of upsets (as seen by Atletico losing after extra time) although the semi finals are still two legged affairs.

21 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

A beauty of a free kick from Leganes in the 94th minute to beat Sociedad 2-1.

aye,thats how to win a game

im in madrid on the easter weekend, leganes are home to grenada, I really hope the fixture times are kind to me for once 

Edited by highlandcowden