Jump to content
capybara

La Liga / Copa Del Rey Ole

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Mastermind said:

 


Does it really though?

 

Yes by far.  All teams in La Liga are good to watch.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find many of the games can be quite slow and dull, however there’s no doubt at all it’s one of the best leagues in the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone have a decent source for reasonable tickets for La Liga games?. Trying to arrange a birthday surprise for Uncles 70th and would like to take him to see Athletico Madrid v Barcelona at the beginning of December. Google brings up some ridiculous prices even though date of game not confirmed yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Anyone have a decent source for reasonable tickets for La Liga games?. Trying to arrange a birthday surprise for Uncles 70th and would like to take him to see Athletico Madrid v Barcelona at the beginning of December. Google brings up some ridiculous prices even though date of game not confirmed yet.

You'll be seeing ridiculous prices because an agent will be buying the tickets, more than doubling the cost, then selling them to you online.  You need to buy them direct from the club, which may involve you speaking spanish or at least being able to read it online.

Your best bet is JDMP on here, he lives in Madrid and goes to Atletico home games, he could probably buy them for you and send to you or leave for you to pick up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Kuro said:

You'll be seeing ridiculous prices because an agent will be buying the tickets, more than doubling the cost, then selling them to you online.  You need to buy them direct from the club, which may involve you speaking spanish or at least being able to read it online.

Your best bet is JDMP on here, he lives in Madrid and goes to Atletico home games, he could probably buy them for you and send to you or leave for you to pick up.

Thanks, have registered on the Athletico site but would imagine these tickets will be popular.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Thanks, have registered on the Athletico site but would imagine these tickets will be popular.

Yeah that game will be one of the hardest to get tickets for, but not impossible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/08/2019 at 22:52, Joe Terrapin said:

Thanks, have registered on the Athletico site but would imagine these tickets will be popular.

That's probably your best bet mate - the games against Barca and Real sold out last year but you could still pick up the odd ticket pretty close to the game. It will be a bit more expensive than most other games.

Give me a shout if you want any advice about Madrid or anything about getting to the game/places to drink and stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great to see Barcelona drop another two points today. Osasuna have a great home record - undefeated in 27 at home now. You'd fancy they'll pick up enough points this season at home to stay away from trouble. 

Good win for Bilbao in the derby too. They look very good this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Valverde surely one more disastrous result away from his P45.

Starting De Jong and Busquets together whilst Rakatic, Arthur and Vidal are all left on the bench is criminal.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/08/2019 at 01:56, JMDP said:

That's probably your best bet mate - the games against Barca and Real sold out last year but you could still pick up the odd ticket pretty close to the game. It will be a bit more expensive than most other games.

Give me a shout if you want any advice about Madrid or anything about getting to the game/places to drink and stuff.

Thanks, will do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More dropped points from Real and Barcelona as Atletico come from behind to get a last minute winner and three points from a 3-2 win against Eibar. Two down early, impressive fighting spirit to work their way back. Both full backs were immense, creating all kinds of havoc. A real mature performance from Diego Costa as well, showing incredible leadership and urging calm heads, even at two down.

Absolute scenes at the winner. Could be a huge moment in the season, even this early. Three games, nine points.

IMG_20190901_205348.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, JMDP said:

More dropped points from Real and Barcelona as Atletico come from behind to get a last minute winner and three points from a 3-2 win against Eibar. Two down early, impressive fighting spirit to work their way back. Both full backs were immense, creating all kinds of havoc. A real mature performance from Diego Costa as well, showing incredible leadership and urging calm heads, even at two down.

Absolute scenes at the winner. Could be a huge moment in the season, even this early. Three games, nine points.

IMG_20190901_205348.jpg

I read it was the first time since 2009 Atleti have come from two goals down to win a game.  Which is quite incredible. 

Another of my favourite stats is under Simeone in his entire reign they have averaged less than half a goal conceded in each game over all competitions, which is phenomenal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...