La Liga / Copa Del Rey Ole

capybara

Got this from Ekeven Sports.

Spoiler
As you know, Eleven Sports no longer holds the rights to show LaLiga in the UK & Ireland, but we don't want you to miss out on the great games in Spain! Premier Sports would like to welcome previous Eleven Sports customers to enjoy every LaLiga game from only £5.99 per month.

Screenshot_2019-10-14_at_16.23.29.png?cr

OPTION ONE: LaLiga TV on the Premier Player 

•    The 24/7 dedicated LaLiga TV channel carrying every game and daily live studio shows launches today on the Premier Player

•    Watch every game in full HD and daily live studio shows on the Premier Player App (IOS/Android) or via Desktop. Chromecast/Smart TV casting is also included

•    New customers subscribing before Friday 18th October can get 7 days free using the promo code “7DAYFREE”, then only £5.99 per month. Or get an annual for only £49

OPTION TWO: LaLiga TV + Premier Sports 1 and 2 on the Premier Player 

•    Get LaLiga TV plus access to Premier Sports 1 and 2 for only £11.99 per month or £89 annual

•    Enjoy every LaLiga game plus exclusive coverage of Serie A, NHL, PRO14 and Scottish Cup football

To choose either of those options, click here

OPTION THREE: Premier Sports 1 and 2 + LaLiga TV on the Sky platform

Screenshot_2019-10-14_at_16.22.45.png?cr

•    LaLiga live games are carried on Premier Sports TV channels until LaLiga TV launches on Sky later this year

•    If you subscribe to Premier Sports on Sky you get access to LaLiga games and get the new LaLiga TV channel as part of the same price automatically when it launches

Subscriptions are recurring unless notice given to cancel. 

Eleven Sports
 customers who wish to access Premier Sports on the Virgin TV platform can do so by calling 0345 454 1111 The cost is £9.99 per month. Please note Premier Sports are unable to apply offers for their channels via Virgin TV.

Outside of Leo Messi and Christiano Ronaldo who are your favourite players in La Liga over the years? 

I started taking an interest in Athletic when this lad was knocking them in with his napper.

IMG_20191008_010528.thumb.jpg.a8de822874bae7b98d69461d7c2ceb21.jpg

Also enjoyed seeing Guerrero, Yesté and Etxeberria. 

Its completely standard, almost all transfers are paid up.  All big clubs will owe large amounts of money all the time.  There's nothing remotely unusual about this, if I buy a player from you for a hundred million you get twenty then another four payments of twenty for example.  A transfer fee can be paid over several years and usually is.

Back this up with facts or GTF. Be very specific. I want proof of experience of working at an elite club in La Liga.

A nice 2-0 win for Atleti last night and probably the best performance of the season so far. Saul playing a more advanced role in the side makes them far more of an attacking threat. Still only five goals conceded in ten league games. 

It needs said again and again: Jan Oblak is the best goalkeeper in the world by an absolute fucking mile.

IMG_20191026_215835.jpg

The goals are excellent, but the pass for Vidal's is where it's really at for me. I've watched it 20 / 30 times and I still can't explain it, there's no back lift, zero indication that his next touch is anything other than a continuation of the dribble, and then he caresses it inch-perfectly over the centre-half's head on to Vidal's boot. Obscene.

Also telling, but not surprising, that Barcelona had gone LWDWDL before he made his first start, since they've gone WWWWWWW. Some boy.

Edited by J_Stewart

Yeah, he's ridiculous. Going to drag them to the title again unfortunately, despite it being tight at the moment. Mental to even talk about Van Dijk or Ronaldo for the Ballon d'Or whilst he is putting in performances like that.

Lucas Perez goal for Alaves was an absolute topper last night as well. Another draw away for Atleti who will throw away any chance at the title with performances like that. Morata finding some goalscoring form is encouraging but Simeone needs to work out how to take more points away from home.

20 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

The goals are excellent, but the pass for Vidal's is where it's really at for me. I've watched it 20 / 30 times and I still can't explain it, there's no back lift, zero indication that his next touch is anything other than a continuation of the dribble, and then he caresses it inch-perfectly over the centre-half's head on to Vidal's boot. Obscene.

Also telling, but not surprising, that Barcelona had gone LWDWDL before he made his first start, since they've gone WWWWWWW. Some boy.

Vidal’s finish was also first class.