La Liga / Copa Del Rey Ole

capybara

13 hours ago, highlandcowden said:

oh for fucks sake,can we get back to the Spanish football?

be interesting to see how/if athletico bounce back from that defeat

Yeah, I'll be interested to see how Simeone sets up against Juve on Wed. If he reverts to type, Partey will come back into centre mid, koke will get pushed wide and Vitolo will drop out. 

Interesting to see Sevilla make such a good start. Wasn't sure how they'd cope losing Ben Yedder but they seem to be fine thus far. Banega was immense on Sunday for them as he always seems to be.

Actually thought Burke played well for Alaves on Sunday. Their system could be a good fit for him.

Edited by JMDP

Guest Moomintroll
Getting back on topic Lichtie ... eh how are Barca getting on this season ? [emoji3] 
I think you’ll be safer following the [emoji458].  
Rab, give it a rest.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:

Rab, give it a rest.

Ha ha apologies Moomin I couldn’t resist. Lichtie and JDMP went baws oot after the 1st leg of the Barcelona v Liverpool tie last season and have been in hiding ever since :lol:. I’ll slip back over to home turf.

Adios :)

5 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Ha ha apologies Moomin I couldn’t resist. Lichtie and JDMP went baws oot after the 1st leg of the Barcelona v Liverpool tie last season and have been in hiding ever since :lol:. I’ll slip back over to home turf.

Adios :)

You mean the team you chose to glory hunt for cause they're good won a game?  I don't see how that puts you in a position to gloat, that's kind of why you chose them no?   If they were shite you'd never have been near Anfield.

1 hour ago, charger29 said:
4 hours ago, Kuro said:
Fati on the left but they are very fluent 

Not sure they'd start a 16 year old over Suarez. Didn't Suarez start the first game on the left before he got injured?

Griezmann can play anywhere, Suarez will be through the middle, and often Messi deeper imo.  Arthur will drop out the times Fati plays.