La Liga / Copa Del Rey Ole

capybara

2 hours ago, Adam said:

Booked a last minute deal to Majorca, and can see that RCD Mallorca are scheduled to play the weekend I am there.  First off, what's the likelihood of the game being moved, and secondly, how difficult is it to source tickets?   Can you just walk up to the stadium on the day and get one?  Buy through a website?  Any hints/tips greatly appreciated.

I cant imagine youd have any issues getting in to see Majorca,big stadium and are they not segunda B these days?take id,you might need it

check soccerway website in the weeks leading up to the match and it should give you a kick off time(remember to add an hour for local time,mind)think most segunda B are Saturday or,more likely,sunday. The Spanish league are notorious for the late scheduling of fixtures and it can be even worse for the lower leagues-when I was over in Valencia in January some tercera games weren't given a time until less than a week before

Edited by highlandcowden

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/04/2019 at 17:14, G_Man1985 said:

Huesca 0-0 Barcelona

I had avoided the score and started to watch it at 10.30 in the evening.  I stopped after 10 minutes when the game was as turgid as the line up suggested.

Barca did the right thing mind you; fresh for Tuesday.

7 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Did the right thing but still shouldnf be drawing this

They played a B team, a fully fit regular, a guy coming back from injury, and a semi regular.

And a load of guys whose names I didn’t even recognise.

Oblak signing a new deal is a fantastic piece of business for Atletico. He has been incredible this season, comfortably player of the year. Best keeper in the world, IMO. No surprise this was announced as seasons and memberships are being renewed!

With everything gone this season, be an interesting rebuild for Atletico. Hernandez away, Godin likely to follow and it seems Juanfran, Costa and Filipe Luis will be out the door as well. Rumours of big offers for Saul, Thomas and Griezmann coming too.

Yeah, it seemed as if he had signed with them as lots of places announced it but nothing confirmed yet. 

It will actually be interesting to see what Simeone does over the summer, a few weeks ago there was talk of De Ligt coming in, however, his performances recently have probably put him out of reach and on the way to one of the elite instead.