La Liga / Copa Del Rey Ole

capybara

I do. Private Internet Access (PIA) is the one I use. Got a deal of 2 years for ~£42 last year. Might change to another company once it's up as the list of countries with servers isn't particularly long. They are quite a reliable company though. A bunch of companies usually give free trials if you want to have a look before you buy.
Personally I'd never go back to a free VPN. If your not paying then you're likely the product being sold. Your data that is.

I'm not 100% about the Facebook thing. Some Asian countires definitely do it. I tested it last year and got it working with an Indian PIA server but never used it much afterwards.
There's countries that stream games for free/pennies if you can find a vpn server that hasn't been blocked by them. It can be a ridiculous hastle setting up though and things like that never last forever, so don't expect perfection. I gave up an just went down the iptv route.
A Smart DNS is another route to go down but I'm not particularly clued up on how that works.
You know all la liga 2 games are broadcast live on YouTube in UK?

I do. Private Internet Access (PIA) is the one I use. Got a deal of 2 years for ~£42 last year. Might change to another company once it's up as the list of countries with servers isn't particularly long. They are quite a reliable company though. A bunch of companies usually give free trials if you want to have a look before you buy.
Personally I'd never go back to a free VPN. If your not paying then you're likely the product being sold. Your data that is.

I'm not 100% about the Facebook thing. Some Asian countires definitely do it. I tested it last year and got it working with an Indian PIA server but never used it much afterwards.
There's countries that stream games for free/pennies if you can find a vpn server that hasn't been blocked by them. It can be a ridiculous hastle setting up though and things like that never last forever, so don't expect perfection. I gave up an just went down the iptv route.
A Smart DNS is another route to go down but I'm not particularly clued up on how that works.
You know all la liga 2 games are broadcast live on YouTube in UK?

Cheers for this. So you buy (PIA) then on top of that what do you buy to access the la liga games?

I’d say I’d watch almost any game, teams like leganes valladolid dont interest me too much but most others do. Do you use a vpn? Is it best to pay for one? As for facebook, I’ll have a look. Hadn’t seen this anywhere
You can watch any game from anywhere in numerous websites or apps without paying a penny. I had Atletico game on laptop tonight as I was watching other stuff on telly. No need for VPN's or buying stuff.

Much changed Atletico side this season and good to get first win and clean sheet. Getafe barely a threat and the margin of victory should really have been greater. Interesting to see Trippier play basically as a right winger until both sides went down to ten. Beautiful delivery for the goal as well.

João Felix looks pretty special too, the fans love him already. 

IMG_20190818_220131.jpg

Cheers for this. So you buy (PIA) then on top of that what do you buy to access the la liga games?
Sort of. As Jimmy Boo said, there are free websites out there showing most la liga games if you haven't tried that before. I presume you have.

I use iptv which is paid. It tends to be more convenient to use than free sites and higher quality too. iptv is more general sports streaming than specifically for la liga. As a rough guess, I'd say 4/5/6 la liga games a week would be viewable.
Some iptv companies tell you to use a VPN, some don't allow you to at all. I'd figure out exactly what you want to do first so you don't just waste money on a VPN you won't use.
There's an 'android box/kodi' thread in the tech part of the general forum. That's probably a good place to start for iptv info if that's the route you want to go down.
Again don't expect perfection. iptv companies disappear (especially those mentioned on public discussion forums) often when the authorities catch up with them, only to reappear with a different name.
If you're wanting to try streaming from other countries legal broadcasters, there doesn't seem to be much discussion of it out there from what I've found. Probably to avoid drawing attention to it. I looked through wiki and livesoccertv last year for la liga broadcasters and went to their websites to see the cost.

26 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

What's the reason some Spanish games kick off at ridiculously late times of night?

Heat? 

Sure Barcelona kicked off at midnight a few years back, can vaguely remember 442 doing a feature on it. 

What's the reason some Spanish games kick off at ridiculously late times of night?
Dinner time isn't til 9 or so since there is still the midday siesta time (many restaurants don't even open til 8 or 9pm). So Prime Time TV wise is from about 9pm til midnight.
Heat? 
Sure Barcelona kicked off at midnight a few years back, can vaguely remember 442 doing a feature on it. 
The heat is an issue but they've played games at 1pm, 3pm, 5pm etc. in the past no bother.

Barcelona played a game with a 5 past midnight because the Spanish FA said they had to play on a Wednesday or something and Barca wanted to play the game on the Tuesday night instead. They organised a 5 past midnight kick off so that they complied with the FA ruling as it was technically Wednesday.

On 17/08/2019 at 09:49, jagfox99 said:

Have Eleven Sport stopped showing it altogether? My subscription runs out. Got a £23 refund a couple of weeks ago. They were still trying to take an annual payment but I put a stop to that lol.

The rights for the first 5 games (1 a week) have been taken by ITV, to be shown on ITV4, however apparently there were only very small token bids put in by both ITV & Premier Sports (plus a couple of smaller internet based companies) for the full seasons coverage that la liga weren't willing to accept.

Both Sky & BT didn't even bother bidding which in all fairness is shocking, considering the amount of cash they charge for their Sports subscriptions yet they continue to treat their consumers with absolute contempt with less and less decent content.

It's about time people woke up to this and tell them to get packing !!!

At the moment, it's mostly down to heat. It's roasting in Madrid at the moment, was still really warm even at kick off at 10pm last night. Bit of a pain as it was near enough 1am when I got home this morning but at least I'm still off work at the moment. My mate was up at 6am for work this morning after it.  These later games will go back to 9pm in a couple of weeks I think. 

Late equaliser for Valladolid at the Bernabau against a Real side that looks utterly horrific at the back. You love to see it.

Instead of taking the initiative, you just know Atletico will drop points as usual at Leganes tomorrow.