La Liga / Copa Del Rey Ole

capybara

The commentary here sounds like (since it’s topical) The Terrace podcast. Every few mins it feels like a new voice, I’ve lost count of how many pundits there are.

Do they keep throwing it to Aitor Karanka?

El Clasico is the fucking best. Not only do you get to watch the greatest player of all time in Lionel Messi, but also the finest shithouser football has ever produced, Sergio Ramos. A level above when it comes to being a sneaky, dirty c**t. It really is great crack. That back heel trip on Messi was sensational.

1 minute ago, J_Stewart said:

El Clasico is the fucking best. Not only do you get to watch the greatest player of all time in Lionel Messi, but also the finest shithouser football has ever produced, Sergio Ramos. A level above when it comes to being a sneaky, dirty c**t. It really is great crack. That back heel trip on Messi was sensational.

I enjoy it, to a point. When hes forearm smashing folk in the face it's a bit far for me.

Imagine if Ramos played in Scotland for Sevco.

"After reviewing the footage, the Compliance Officer found there wasn't enough evidence for any of the 473 potential charges".

FTFY

Every time I load the player up, I get 30 seconds of the match then it kicks me straight into adverts :lol:

I've never once used the Stv player/eleven sports and not had multiple issues during the match.

Just now, lichtie23 said:

Anyone else’s STV player just randomly cut to adverts?

Yup, got a wee bit of the game then Ray Winstone appears. Always the same with games on STV via Eleven Sports, don't know who the issue is with.

Yup, got a wee bit of the game then Ray Winstone appears. Always the same with games on STV via Eleven Sports, don't know who the issue is with.

That’s horrendous. I can’t wait for that company to die and it go’s back to Sky