La Liga / Copa Del Rey Ole

capybara

4 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Is that Eleven Sports officially fucked?

They seem to have lost their exclusive rights to La Liga. They'll still have 10 games a week. Premier Sport can show 4 and ITV get one game a week is how I I understand it'll work.

I'd be amazed if Eleven Sports UK is still a thing next season.

Great news. Perfect timing for me to have accepted their refund offer and duck out of the subscription the other day then.

They (Eleven) have 14 Spanish & Italian live games this weekend apparently.

ITV4 showing this game live and Freesports showing a highlights package on Thursday. Good stuff 

Barcelona are full of divers, both Suarez and Ousemane Dembele have flopped spectacularly in the box in the last few minutes of this game at Sevilla.  Dembele's was the worst, he fluffed his shot, fell over, and then rolled around looking for a penalty

Guest Moomintroll
Ronaldo 35. 
Imagine the carnage that would have ensued if that pair had ever been on the same side. Much as i dislike Cristiano Ronaldo, in any other generation he would have been peerless. Having their careers dovetailing has actually diminished how good they both are to people in the opposite camps.

Imagine the carnage that would have ensued if that pair had ever been on the same side. Much as i dislike Cristiano Ronaldo, in any other generation he would have been peerless. Having their careers dovetailing has actually diminished how good they both are to people in the opposite camps.

Nobody genuinely believes that Cristiano Ronaldo is a better footballer than Lionel Messi, it’s attention seeking at best.

That said, Ronaldo is easily the second best player ever.

Guest Moomintroll

Nobody genuinely believes that Cristiano Ronaldo is a better footballer than Lionel Messi, it’s attention seeking at best.

That said, Ronaldo is easily the second best player ever.
Preach.