La Liga / Copa Del Rey Ole

capybara

Quite the game in Madrid. Athleti and Getafe drawing 3-3 at half-time all after Suarez missed a penalty for Athletico who then went 2-0 up. Pegged back by Mayoral then Getafe converted two penalties awarded for handball. Correa then completed the scoring deep into first-half injury-time. 

Doubt the second-half can live up to the first though...

• 2 weeks later...

Barca are beginning to show signs of recovery.  Won’t do much this important* season beyond qualifying for the CL but next season could be interesting.

* a Europa League win would be a moral booster were it to happen but not really important.

Really enjoy La Liga. Watched 3 of the 4 games yesterday. Missed the first game as i was watching the Celtic game. 

The Celta Vigo v Majorca match was an eventful one. Two red cards and Celta scored the winner in the 7th minute of stoppage time. 

I'm in Majorca mid April hopefully &might catch mallorca-alaves.anyone any idea how much a cheap seats likely to cost me?only matches they've advertised at the moment with tickets for sale is the forthcoming real Madrid game&I realise the prices quoted for this will not be typical

El Classico tonight. Barca in good form but Real have won the last five. Needs a Barca win and Sevilla to beat Real Sociedad to have even the smallest chance of a title race.

Atleti won their fifth league game in a row last night, Simeone finally seeming to find his favoured set up this year. Reinildo coming back and players like Griezmann and Gimenez coming back to fitness no doubt helping too.