La Liga / Copa Del Rey Ole

capybara

26 minutes ago, thekorean said:

Atletico just keeps throwing points away Just wrap this up for another fucking Barcelona title. Ugh.

Barca currently 1-0 down to Granada...

12 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Barcelona are trash. Get that manager out.

I’ve never liked Valverde.  It’s hard to argue with what he’s achieved domestically but he’s failed in the CL and Barcelona are not as good to watch under his stewardship.

He’s maybe another bad result away from getting punted.

On 28/08/2019 at 15:46, Joe Terrapin said:

Anyone have a decent source for reasonable tickets for La Liga games?. Trying to arrange a birthday surprise for Uncles 70th and would like to take him to see Athletico Madrid v Barcelona at the beginning of December. Google brings up some ridiculous prices even though date of game not confirmed yet.

Tickets went on sale at 12 oclock today, I noticed the email andI logged in about 10 past 12.  I just got 4 tickets at 110 euros each, there wasn't much left when I got through.

Absolutely buzzing for the derby tonight. Difficult to predict, neither side have been particularly amazing this season yet sit within a point of each other at the top of the league. 

Atletico will be looking to expose the lack of available left backs for Real, you'd imagine trippier will be pushed very far forward and wide with Saul going narrow in front. Morata suspended is a blow though, complete heads gone from him on Wednesday against Mallorca. 

Not much to say about that. Very scrappy and a poor second half performance after a decent first half. Trippier impressive again and Thomas Partey is an incredible player - Atleti have an awful lot of competition in centre mid but he's been the real standout this season.

IMG_20190928_205608.thumb.jpg.94d4a4f8457f72c115ffedaec2bf27ba.jpg 

IMG_20190928_205317.jpg

Barcelona owe a massive £84 million in the Philippe Coutinho deal with Liverpool, who'll reportedly receive just £4.5 million. [emoji102]

Club accounts show the La Liga champions owe a combined £232 million to five clubs in transfer fees.

How do teams like Barcelona get away with this ? So basically the liverpool fee they paid for Van Dijk.... they are way out of pocket as they didnt get the lot for Coutinho.

On 11/10/2019 at 14:05, G_Man1985 said:

Barcelona owe a massive £84 million in the Philippe Coutinho deal with Liverpool, who'll reportedly receive just £4.5 million. emoji102.png

Club accounts show the La Liga champions owe a combined £232 million to five clubs in transfer fees.

How do teams like Barcelona get away with this ? So basically the liverpool fee they paid for Van Dijk.... they are way out of pocket as they didnt get the lot for Coutinho.

Its completely standard, almost all transfers are paid up.  All big clubs will owe large amounts of money all the time.  There's nothing remotely unusual about this, if I buy a player from you for a hundred million you get twenty then another four payments of twenty for example.  A transfer fee can be paid over several years and usually is.