La Liga / Copa Del Rey Ole

capybara

Great to have La Liga back on the TV again. I was sure I saw something about ITV covering a game next weekend as well. Have they got the deal permanently now or was this one of their game under the deal secured last season?

Have Eleven Sport stopped showing it altogether? My subscription runs out. Got a £23 refund a couple of weeks ago. They were still trying to take an annual payment but I put a stop to that lol.

Aduriz goal was worthy of winning any match; a thing of absolute beauty.

How can Barcelona spend so much money and look so bereft of talent?  Roberto and Alena where there once was Xavi and Iniesta!  Rakatic starts on the bench, Arthur and Vidal not even in the squad.

Poor debut from Griezman and De Jong will need to do much better to justify a start in the holding role ahead of Busquets.

8 minutes ago, Tartan Dave said:

How are people watching la liga this season then? I tended to watch any game i could via eleven sports last season. Will probably require a vpn or something this year, anyone bought a subscription via one?

Bet365 has all the games.

On 17/08/2019 at 11:32, Granny Danger said:

Aduriz goal was worthy of winning any match; a thing of absolute beauty.

How can Barcelona spend so much money and look so bereft of talent?  Roberto and Alena where there once was Xavi and Iniesta!  Rakatic starts on the bench, Arthur and Vidal not even in the squad.

Poor debut from Griezman and De Jong will need to do much better to justify a start in the holding role ahead of Busquets.

For a team built around one man they tend to struggle in comparison when he's not available.

Cheers but I’m not a fan of watching on bet 365, screens tiny. Hoping for a broadcaster of some sort and would buy vpn for it but hoping to see if anyone’s done similar
ITV4 is showing Barcelona v Betis on next weekend if that's any help.

1 hour ago, Tartan Dave said:

Cheers but I’m not a fan of watching on bet 365, screens tiny. Hoping for a broadcaster of some sort and would buy vpn for it but hoping to see if anyone’s done similar

I can watch full screen on my iPad but I appreciate folk prefer watching on their telly.

I can watch full screen on my iPad but I appreciate folk prefer watching on their telly.

Is there commentary? Buying an ipad specifically for this purpose is perhaps rash but buying a vpn and subscription to an abroad tv deal when i don’t have an address abroad seems both expensive and full of hassle

10 minutes ago, Tartan Dave said:

Is there commentary? Buying an ipad specifically for this purpose is perhaps rash but buying a vpn and subscription to an abroad tv deal when i don’t have an address abroad seems both expensive and full of hassle

Not usually. Just live feed. 

How are people watching la liga this season then? I tended to watch any game i could via eleven sports last season. Will probably require a vpn or something this year, anyone bought a subscription via one?

Big teams or wee teams? Games like Betis vs Valladolid (on just now) can be watched on Gol with a VPN set to Spain. You wont see any big games I don't think.

https://goltelevision.com/futbol-en-directo

Edit: LiveSoccerTV seems to suggest that all the games are being broadcast on Facebook in the UK. Not sure if that's true but it was like that in other countries last season.

Big teams or wee teams? Games like Betis vs Valladolid (on just now) can be watched on Gol with a VPN set to Spain. You wont see any big games I don't think. 
https://goltelevision.com/futbol-en-directo

Edit: LiveSoccerTV seems to suggest that all the games are being broadcast on Facebook in the UK. Not sure if that's true but it was like that in other countries last season.

I’d say I’d watch almost any game, teams like leganes valladolid dont interest me too much but most others do. Do you use a vpn? Is it best to pay for one? As for facebook, I’ll have a look. Hadn’t seen this anywhere