La Liga / Copa Del Rey Ole

capybara

Fantastic news if you're in the UK... Athletic v Barça will be live on ITV4 tomorrow night
At the moment it looks like ITV are the main UK broadcaster meaning they get the first choice game each week (unlike the end of last season when they had the second choice game).

Just seen the news. Delighted at that.

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

Fantastic news if you're in the UK... Athletic v Barça will be live on ITV4 tomorrow night
At the moment it looks like ITV are the main UK broadcaster meaning they get the first choice game each week (unlike the end of last season when they had the second choice game).

Brilliant.

2 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

they only have the rights for three games (Barcelona v Real Betis on 25th August and Villarreal v Real Madrid 1st September) at the moment. They do have  the rights for highlights for the season and will have weekly La Liga highlights throughout the season on both ITV and ITV4

3 minutes ago, ajwffc said:

they only have the rights for three games (Barcelona v Real Betis on 25th August and Villarreal v Real Madrid 1st September) at the moment. They do have  the rights for highlights for the season and will have weekly La Liga highlights throughout the season on both ITV and ITV4

That just sums up how gutting it is, I have zero interest in watching even a minute of EPL football, but those three games there I can't wait for, they're as good as it gets and by far the three games I am most looking forward to seeing this season so far.

1 hour ago, Kuro said:

That just sums up how gutting it is, I have zero interest in watching even a minute of EPL football, but those three games there I can't wait for, they're as good as it gets and by far the three games I am most looking forward to seeing this season so far.

Gloryhunter. 

Been watching this on my Bet365 account since the ITV Player thing didn't seem to like it for some reason. Some amount of pressing and high qualify passing at the back to get out of trouble. Not so much in an attacking sense although Suarez should have scored from a sloppy pass back and Rafinha also saw his shot tipped onto the bar. Williams had one chance on the break but his final shot was woeful.