La Liga / Copa Del Rey Ole

capybara

8 hours ago, quickoverayard said:

Messi is everything thats right with football.... the man is just a joy to watch

I have been to the Camp Nou once and he wasn’t even playing.

It must be something to have a season ticket there and watch him play on a regular basis; as you say a joy to watch.

Christ knows how Barca will replace him once he retires.

I have been to the Camp Nou once and he wasn’t even playing.
It must be something to have a season ticket there and watch him play on a regular basis; as you say a joy to watch.
Christ knows how Barca will replace him once he retires.

The wee man went over and he got to watch him train. Oh they'll never replace him mate once in a lifetime player.

I've been lucky enough to see him in the Camp Nou four times and I'm always going to remember that fact. Hopefully get to see him once more before he calls it a day but imagine being at a game like that and seeing that. 

There was video doing the rounds on twitter at the weekend that was this seasons highlights and for most players, they'd be happy if it was their career compilation. He's just the best there is. Graham Hunters commentary for the lob summed it up for me, just laughing - that's basically all you can do. 

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

He makes it look so easy, utterly peerless.

His third goal yesterday was exquisite.  Cushioned with just the right weight and projection; fair play to the Betis fans who appreciated just how special it was.

Booked a last minute deal to Majorca, and can see that RCD Mallorca are scheduled to play the weekend I am there.  First off, what's the likelihood of the game being moved, and secondly, how difficult is it to source tickets?   Can you just walk up to the stadium on the day and get one?  Buy through a website?  Any hints/tips greatly appreciated.