La Liga / Copa Del Rey Ole

capybara

Just now, lichtie23 said:

That’s horrendous. I can’t wait for that company to die and it go’s back to Sky

I think they'll be out the market come next season, considering how things have gone for them.

The level of seethe Sergio Ramos produces is outstanding. An absolutely superb footballer, a complete winner and one of the best centre-backs of this century.

Owns the soul of every Liverpool fan

Also nearly caused a diplomatic incident between Egypt & Spain (probably)

was looking at spanish games and noticed reus v tenerife was given as awa.i had to look up what that meant!! (away win awarded) does anybody know why it was not played?

They’ve been expelled from the league

5 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Zidane's going back to Madrid already :lol:

Apparently he demanded more control last, got refused, and left. Hes now back and been granted the control he wanted. 

A long game, but ones hes won.

Edited by RandomGuy.

3 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Zidane's going back to Madrid already :lol:

Indeed, 

Also having lied through his teeth about his  "deliberate" yellow Ramos is now telling the media that he accepts deliberately getting the 2nd yellow was a big mistake on his part and that he`s not hiding from that.

Glorious stuff.

Really not sure what is in this for Zidane (apart from a lot of money presumably). It's been mentioned a lot over the last couple of weeks but this is a team coming to the end of a cycle and it's going to take a bit of time to get them back to where they were. Not sure what he's hoping to achieve that he hasn't already. At the very least I'd have thought he'd have waited until the end of the season before taking over and buy some time to prepare for next season. Mind you I suppose that's what separates guys at the top of their game, and everyone else.

Edited by Diamonds are Forever