La Liga / Copa Del Rey Ole

capybara

Ter Stegen is the best keeper in the world, I reckon. Keeping Barcelona in games they maybe should be dropping points in rather consistently, and still relatively young for a keeper as well. Just a shame he can’t seem to displace Neuer for Germany.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Lopetegui emptied by next week. Seemed a strange appointment to me at the time and their results have been hilariously bad. Watched a bit of the game earlier on and nothing seems to be going right for them, rather delightfully.

7 hours ago, GordonS said:

Somebody better tell Berwick Rangers, Derry City, Cardiff, Swansea, Newport County, Wrexham...

[Yes I know these are different.]

https://www.fifa.com/about-fifa/news/y=2018/m=10/news=fifa-council-makes-key-decisions-for-the-future-of-football-development.html 

Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 04.16.13.png

as opposed as I am to this theyre welcome to as many old firm games as they want

As routine a 2-0 win for Atletico as you will see. In total control the whole game. Lovely goal from Filipe Luis to seal the win on an absolutely freezing night in Madrid. For the first time at the metropolitano though, I had utterly no idea where the away fans were. Seemed like there were none.

IMG-20181028-WA0003.jpg

Guest Moomintroll

That'll be Spurs looking for a new manager then. Not that the baldy weasel will care as he will undoubtedly get yet another bonus from whatever ludicrous compensation the Madrilenos pay to get Poch.

16 hours ago, JMDP said:

As routine a 2-0 win for Atletico as you will see. In total control the whole game. Lovely goal from Filipe Luis to seal the win on an absolutely freezing night in Madrid. For the first time at the metropolitano though, I had utterly no idea where the away fans were. Seemed like there were none.

IMG-20181028-WA0003.jpg

la liga pretty poor for away supporters.was at Valencia-real sociedad earlier in year,there were a few turned up for that,mingling with home fans quite happily beforehand and I think theyd a small section ogf the ground to themselves