Diddy Cup 1/4 finals

The Ilford Drummer

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing to do with petulance. Ref didn't see the incident. Lino reported what he had seen, presumably what looked like a stamp. Ref had no choice but to red card him. However I know what you mean, the way Gemmell behaves on the pitch, refs will be looking for the slightest excuse to get him out of their faces. I know I would.

11 hours ago, fan of the juniors said:

Was it a sending off ? Lads said we played well

Right, I know I'm harping on here but picture it....Beith Juniors v Kilbirnie Ladeside in the final of the prestigious West of Scotland Ardagh Glass Sectional Cup Final.

Will you go, FOTJ?

P.S. Probably be Talbot v Cumnock but you know what I mean.

Can somebody confirm that Talbot and KILBIRNIE are at home in the semi final or is it at a neutral venue.

I ask purely because if Talbot and KILBIRNIE are at home, the other two teams, Cumnock and Beith, who topped their sections , are actually away to the 2nd place teams from another section
I would have thought topping your section would have meant you are at "home" till the final

Right, I know I'm harping on here but picture it....Beith Juniors v Kilbirnie Ladeside in the final of the prestigious West of Scotland Ardagh Glass Sectional Cup Final.

Will you go, FOTJ?

P.S. Probably be Talbot v Cumnock but you know what I mean.

Al be at the semi final as Sancho says but a don't have a keyboard. It's a Sunday so if I ain't working then so be there for a day out. Won't change my opinion of the competition though

Had Hurlford won last night you would have had two group winners playing each other so not a given for a home tie, its a draw that was made,I think[emoji6]

Think they see it as once the quarters are out the way then it's fair game I suppose. I do see where you are getting it

Archived