ADL Thread? ??

colliebhoy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cnae slag Kello when Whitletts got fucked lol. We done everything to get an equaliser but wasn't to be. Ardeer 3rd goal was a belter, nothing would have stopped that. Thought we were gnae sneak a late goal but not too be. Guid to talk to to wee Peter from Ardeer, always a pleasure. Heard they had a sad loss through the week, so at least they got a win for him

16 minutes ago, wylieboy said:

AV you huv been very quiet after today's result, is your management team still in a job

No pal they will be sacked the night , according to another poster we were pish today , but I was at new pebble park , I'm sure it was another 3 points , unbeaten since August but we arenae very good 

e I e I e I o 

up the adl we go 

8 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

No pal they will be sacked the night , according to another poster we were pish today , but I was at new pebble park , I'm sure it was another 3 points , unbeaten since August but we arenae very good 

e I e I e I o 

up the adl we go 

Can't understand why people say we went good it was one way traffic second half the win was deserved 

3 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Apologies to the kello manager , we expected ourselves to win today and we did again 

giruy u fud 

He has made a rod for his own back I go to nearly all Darvel games and when they are not playing I pick a game to go to I have never heard anyone belittle kello in my company but I wish all the teams the best of luck for the rest of the season 

2 hours ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Cnae slag Kello when Whitletts got fucked lol. We done everything to get an equaliser but wasn't to be. Ardeer 3rd goal was a belter, nothing would have stopped that. Thought we were gnae sneak a late goal but not too be. Guid to talk to to wee Peter from Ardeer, always a pleasure. Heard they had a sad loss through the week, so at least they got a win for him

Tt u are one of the better posters on here , it's a poor result for yous , who do u think will go up alongside us ? 

Tt u are one of the better posters on here , it's a poor result for yous , who do u think will go up alongside us ? 

Its still in our hands with Kello to play twice and Winton at hame, so iv got to say us!! Saying that, with Kello winning the champions league last week, then they must be 2nd favs now!! No disrespect btw, Ross , Kello and the committee down there. Don't want to end up in the chronicle this week lol

2 hours ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Its still in our hands with Kello to play twice and Winton at hame, so iv got to say us!! Saying that, with Kello winning the champions league last week, then they must be 2nd favs now!! No disrespect btw, Ross , Kello and the committee down there. Don't want to end up in the chronicle this week lol

Darvel have the best run in with Muirkirk twice and Lugar at home

Archived