ADL Thread? ??

colliebhoy

Kello manager not holding back in the Cumnock Chronicle this week.

Can see his point but sometimes it's better to just remain in the background and go about your business quietly. Be interesting to see if this has any effect, positive or negative.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Teofilio said:

Kello manager not holding back in the Cumnock Chronicle this week.

Can see his point but sometimes it's better to just remain in the background and go about your business quietly. Be interesting to see if this has any effect, positive or negative.

hes a tit , we should have scored 6 at kello and have outplayed them twice but wahee Mr Wilson you beat winton 6-1 , i think u will get the rangers job for that result

hes a tit , we should have scored 6 at kello and have outplayed them twice but wahee Mr Wilson you beat winton 6-1 , i think u will get the rangers job for that result

In a way, he has some valid points.

Darvel, Winton and Whittlets have all had the title won this season and the arrogance of some followers/players and staff members has been clear for all to see.

They deserved their win and he is right, you get zero credit for such games.. always put down to a bad day.

What will be will be but I think there will be a few twists along the way.

I truly hope they can put the cat amongst the pidgeods for the sake of the neutral fans looking on to what is sure to be a great finish.

Just now, juniorfootyspy said:

In a way, he has some valid points.

Darvel, Winton and Whittlets have all had the title won this season and the arrogance of some followers/players and staff members has been clear for all to see.

They deserved their win and he is right, you get zero credit for such games.. always put down to a bad day.

What will be will be but I think there will be a few twists along the way.

I truly hope they can put the cat amongst the pidgeods for the sake of the neutral fans looking on to what is sure to be a great finish.

he says darvel fans expect their team to win all their games , is that no what fans do think going into every game ? read my posts i said all teams will drop points before the end of the season but i believe we have the easiest run in , thats no disrespect to other teams , thats fact going by the league table although no game will be easy 

he says darvel fans expect their team to win all their games , is that no what fans do think going into every game ? read my posts i said all teams will drop points before the end of the season but i believe we have the easiest run in , thats no disrespect to other teams , thats fact going by the league table although no game will be easy 

You are correct, but what is disrespectful is the need to just call the chap names for having an opinion.

Unlike most, he had the confidence in his opinion and put it out there without the need to mask his identity.

We are all too quick to jump down the throats of others with threats and names.

For the sake of our game maybe we should be praising a young manager who has taken Kello into a great position in the league. Considering the resources available and the obvious difficulties in attracting players down there, it's a huge thumbs up from me.

7 minutes ago, juniorfootyspy said:

You are correct, but what is disrespectful is the need to just call the chap names for having an opinion.

Unlike most, he had the confidence in his opinion and put it out there without the need to mask his identity.

We are all too quick to jump down the throats of others with threats and names.

For the sake of our game maybe we should be praising a young manager who has taken Kello into a great position in the league. Considering the resources available and the obvious difficulties in attracting players down there, it's a huge thumbs up from me.

he has done a good job , no one denying that but dont say darvel fans expect to win every game , of course we bloody do , it wont happen but its good to be positive about things and one big bonus if we do go up we dont have to go to kirkconnel next season 

Kello managers a numpty.
Just cause they won a game 6-1 they think they are world beaters...
Same happened with WV after the first game of the season

Like others said, we look forward to your unbeaten run in and subsequent league win.

I actually think it was the like of you he was having a go at.

Full or arrogance, cockiness and no respect for others or the work put in by many.

He's obviously been irked by something specific, especially when he mentions that the coaches aren't the issue more the players, committee men and fans.

Now, fans I don't have an issue with as I believe every fan should expect their team to win every game and shouldn't see any team above their own.

Committee men I can't comment on but, of the aforementioned teams, I've certainly encountered some staggering examples of arrogance from certain players and can fully understand why that's rubbed him up the wrong way.

3 minutes ago, Teofilio said:

He's obviously been irked by something specific, especially when he mentions that the coaches aren't the issue more the players, committee men and fans.

Now, fans I don't have an issue with as I believe every fan should expect their team to win every game and shouldn't see any team above their own.

Committee men I can't comment on but, of the aforementioned teams, I've certainly encountered some staggering examples of arrogance from certain players and can fully understand why that's rubbed him up the wrong way.

name them then teo

59 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

name them then teo

Won't be doing that I'm afraid. They know who they are but I also know things get said in the heat of battle on a Saturday and feel it would be unfair as they may be nothing like their 'football personality'.

I was merely making the point that I've encountered it this season so could see where Ross Wilson was coming from.

16 minutes ago, wylieboy said:

Heading for Annbank tomoz in what should be a great game between two good teams, but not going to predict how it goes as don't want to upset any body from any other clubs:)??

That'll make a wee change mate!!

8 hours ago, Darvel Pie said:

Kello managers a numpty.

Because Darvel have never thought they were world beaters??

Kello managers a numpty.

Your always going to milk beating a promotion rival 6-1. Thats what its all about for me. Enjoy the guid wins, because there's always a c**t of a result round the corner

Only one person said whitletts was world beaters all of the management team are realistic about every game we have 8 cup finals left. And not taking any game lightly and expect a tough game from ardeer. On sat every game we play the team will be given same respect. From bottom of table to top of table it's in our hands and look forward to an interesting finish

Archived