ADL Thread? ??

colliebhoy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

We played really well today and should have scored 7 or 8 , it will come 

First half Darvel were the better team, had more of the ball and looked the more dangerous but to be honest

for all the pressure the only saves the Kello keeper made were run of the mill. The "goal" that Darvel were awarded

never actually crossed the line, and as there was three players and a goal post between the ref and the ball I've no idea

how he could make the decision that he did. Kello got lucky with the equaliser when a ricochet fell favourably for their

winger who tucked it away.  The second half was really open, end to end stuff with both teams having numerous chances

but mostly poor finishing meant the game ended in a draw.

46 minutes ago, outsider said:

First half Darvel were the better team, had more of the ball and looked the more dangerous but to be honest

for all the pressure the only saves the Kello keeper made were run of the mill. The "goal" that Darvel were awarded

never actually crossed the line, and as there was three players and a goal post between the ref and the ball I've no idea

how he could make the decision that he did. Kello got lucky with the equaliser when a ricochet fell favourably for their

winger who tucked it away.  The second half was really open, end to end stuff with both teams having numerous chances

but mostly poor finishing meant the game ended in a draw.

No over the line ? The ball was nearly in new Cumnock ! Kello had 1 shot the first half n scored with it , good finish I may add   But honestly if we had scored 5 or 6 the second half kello could not have complained , however you did have a couple of headers you could have done better with in the second half I give you that , a point up there is no a bad result but I think we deserved all 3 

iPhone I would expect an under 20s pro youth team to play the better football and create the better chances against a Whitlett's team that were missing 6 player's (according to the match report). According to the line up no2, no3 and no9 (ex pro youth) are the only 1s that aren't with Ayr utd. Sorry the goal keeper as well. 

6 minutes ago, Ayr Victoria said:

I'm 100% confident we'll finish in Top 2 and most definitely above Darvel anyway sir.

Possibly above Darvel but you are in no way certs for top 2. I have watched you's a few times and when yous are good you can be very good but previous results against Annbank & Maybole show how bad you can be too. Maybole destroyed yous in the 2nd half!! 

12 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

No over the line ? The ball was nearly in new Cumnock ! Kello had 1 shot the first half n scored with it , good finish I may add   But honestly if we had scored 5 or 6 the second half kello could not have complained , however you did have a couple of headers you could have done better with in the second half I give you that , a point up there is no a bad result but I think we deserved all 3 

Behave yersel, I was standing no more than 10ft from the post the ball was nearest to and can assure you it wasn't over the line. As for Darvel scoring 5 or 6 in the second half, they did create chances I'll give you that but I'm pretty sure the Kello keeper wasn't tested much, the finishing was woeful to be honest, from both teams . Thought Darvel had a good penalty shout turned down late in the game.

There are a lot more teams than us capable of taking points of yous 

Darvel won't even take another goal off us this season never mind points. Another season over for the Darvel boys again. Looks like Mr Legend has conceded the promotion race AGAIN. Darvel will never get promotion sir. [emoji23]

2 hours ago, Ayr Victoria said:

Darvel won't even take another goal off us this season never mind points. Another season over for the Darvel boys again. Looks like Mr Legend has conceded the promotion race AGAIN. Darvel will never get promotion sir. emoji23.png

was that not the first time in eight i repeate eight years that you have won at recriation park.long road to go,plus 3rd two seasons in a row,av you are deluded.

2 games league nowhere near won. Was. Good to get 6 points from first 2. Games we have 4 long term injuries that are first team starts. One top goal scorer. Nobody at whitletts think this season going to be easy apart from av who has no idea how our team is run even tho he seems to know everything everybody entitled to opinion annbank are a good www team never give up and will. Take few points of teams and won't be far away all we can do is keep trying our best and see where we are at end season

Archived