ADL Thread? ??

colliebhoy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great result for Ardeer yesterday missed the game due to illness but heard from wee bullet and David Mcblain about the performance from the boys. Excellent. Great to hear about the input of money coming in this week from Hamilton Tarmac thanks to Gareth Armstrong and his contacts from Hurlford. Expecting 2 big signings this week and also a new relayed pitch at Ardeer which will be 4g as of next season. I wonder if the boy Paul Mckay can get his brother Barrie down to Ardeer lol. COYT

1 hour ago, ArdeerUltra1 said:

Great result for Ardeer yesterday missed the game due to illness but heard from wee bullet and David Mcblain about the performance from the boys. Excellent. Great to hear about the input of money coming in this week from Hamilton Tarmac thanks to Gareth Armstrong and his contacts from Hurlford. Expecting 2 big signings this week and also a new relayed pitch at Ardeer which will be 4g as of next season. I wonder if the boy Paul Mckay can get his brother Barrie down to Ardeer lol. COYT

Ardeer miles ahead of Lugar yesterday. Missed a penalty had another stonewaller turned down could have been double figures

12 hours ago, ArdeerUltra1 said:

Do NAC not own Recreation Park? 

8 hours ago, Markka said:

Ardeer Stadium but yes.

My apologies....the reason for the question was that NAC have already committed significant funding to the first phase of a new sports village in Irvine and I`d be surprised if they also built a new 3G pitch at Ardeer as well within the same budget year..are they planning on installing lights as well?

Yes ardeer are currently installing lights. Heard from Pete mcblane today the 4g astro isn't going ahead till next summer as council approved it for 2018. As for the signings this week peetar said watch this space and also mentioned a few of the Irvine vics boys that played with Ardeer wanting back as they've had a fall out with management and feel hard done by with the meda situation, more to come out in the next few days. The committee to be strimmed down to 3/4 rather than 10 of them. About time 

On 29 August 2016 at 12:49, ArdeerUltra1 said:

Yes ardeer are currently installing lights. Heard from Pete mcblane today the 4g astro isn't going ahead till next summer as council approved it for 2018. As for the signings this week peetar said watch this space and also mentioned a few of the Irvine vics boys that played with Ardeer wanting back as they've had a fall out with management and feel hard done by with the meda situation, more to come out in the next few days. The committee to be strimmed down to 3/4 rather than 10 of them. About time 

Any new signings at ardeer yet?

Ardeer are to announce their new signings on Saturday at home to Maybole. Wee bullet was telling me the day Peter mcblane is selling the club within the next few weeks and the new owners will become official by the end of the year. peter mcblane joining up with Ray Montgomery at Saltcoats so will be good for them 

Ardeer are to announce their new signings on Saturday at home to Maybole. Wee bullet was telling me the day Peter mcblane is selling the club within the next few weeks and the new owners will become official by the end of the year. peter mcblane joining up with Ray Montgomery at Saltcoats so will be good for them 

Selling them?? Is it an arab takeover or something?? Whats he selling?

My apologies....the reason for the question was that NAC have already committed significant funding to the first phase of a new sports village in Irvine and I`d be surprised if they also built a new 3G pitch at Ardeer as well within the same budget year..are they planning on installing lights as well?

Selling them?? Is it an arab takeover or something?? Whats he selling?

I'm sure you have both cottoned on, but don't believe all that you read!

Selling them ? ? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Stay af the Glue its a takeover from vladimir romanov remember, Players from lithuania are on there way with 3 from ardeer going there. Peter doesnt own ardeer its Benny he is the undercover Boss and has infiltrated the club for years posing as an Alcholic

Archived