ADL Thread? ??

colliebhoy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 30/03/2017 at 19:45, Ayr Victoria said:

Whitletts will win there last 3 matches and go up as runners up to Darvel.

Saturday is huge for us but after recent weeks I'm very confident the team will manage it.

It's got to be said though that AWR have collapsed big time and that is the only reason we're in with a great shout.

Neil and Jamie still haven't got it for me.

Spot on again coco 

ur a genius at these predictions 

I'm goin to predict something u will be at home to lugar first game of next season 

ha ha ha ha 

giruy 

12 hours ago, Shannon said:

Looking at the league table today I fancy Kello for second depending on who they have. If Ardrossan win today and they would have went up behind Darvel but now them and Whitletts looked to have made a mess of promotion! Darvel should win the league. Whats the remaining fixtures for top 4?!

I agree that Kello have to be favourites to get promotion now if they can handle the pressure in there last few games.  Ardrossan have bottled it and think they could be looking for a new manager if they don't go up. 

On 03/09/2016 at 23:27, Ayr Victoria said:

Darvel won't even take another goal off us this season never mind points. Another season over for the Darvel boys again. Looks like Mr Legend has conceded the promotion race AGAIN. Darvel will never get promotion sir. emoji23.png

This fella is good guys eh ? 

Archived