ADL Thread? ??

colliebhoy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ur a fuckin fruit loop 

thanks for doing Paddy's team talk 

I'd be very surprised if Paddy quotes Pie and Bovril in his team talks. Especially an opinion from an anonymous gentleman. What would he say? "Right lads, Ayr Victoria said on Pie and Bovril we're gonna get beat today so let's go out and prove him wrong" [emoji23]

The man has proven himself a very capable manager and I'm sure they have enough motivation trying to get promoted.

Annbank will be a tough game for Darvel as most are in the ADL but I fancy Darvel to win by the odd goal.

And, as I said last week, AWR are the best team I've seen in the league this year and I see them beating Whitletts this week. Going to be a good battle for the second promotion spot.

8 hours ago, Teofilio said:

I'd be very surprised if Paddy quotes Pie and Bovril in his team talks. Especially an opinion from an anonymous gentleman. What would he say? "Right lads, Ayr Victoria said on Pie and Bovril we're gonna get beat today so let's go out and prove him wrong" emoji23.png

The man has proven himself a very capable manager and I'm sure they have enough motivation trying to get promoted.

Annbank will be a tough game for Darvel as most are in the ADL but I fancy Darvel to win by the odd goal.

And, as I said last week, AWR are the best team I've seen in the league this year and I see them beating Whitletts this week. Going to be a good battle for the second promotion spot.

I'd agree with u , I believe this is our hardest game left but if we play the way we can we will shade it hopefully 

Good performance by WV but the game changed after the AWR keeper was sent off.
Certainly makes for a great run in now and makes the reversed fixture very interesting.
Next weeks Darvel v AWR should be a cracker and will we will see the league positions after that and WV visit to Craigmark

20 minutes ago, Darvel Pie said:

Certainly makes for a great run in now and makes the reversed fixture very interesting.
Next weeks Darvel v AWR should be a cracker and will we will see the league positions after that and WV visit to Craigmark

Last week v Talbot the Beith keeper takes the player down, yellow card and a penalty

This week the AWR keeper takes the player down Red card and a penalty?

Two different decisions for the same offence!

Tbh, I thought we were on top before the keeper was sent off. We missed a couple of very decent chances early on. Pen they got was never a pen either. Apart from last 5, i thought we bossed it. Saying that, we should have had a pen right on ft, best save of the game from the no2 from Winton, but the ref shat it. Expected a lot more from Winton but maybe just a bad day at the office. Take Caddis out, the rest were very average.

I was at the Talbot game and the goalie just tripped the boy so it was just a yellow after the recent rule change. Has the red been for serious foul play or violent conduct perhaps? That would be the only reason I am aware of where a red should be issued with the penalty.

33 minutes ago, BigBo10 said:

I was at the Talbot game and the goalie just tripped the boy so it was just a yellow after the recent rule change. Has the red been for serious foul play or violent conduct perhaps? That would be the only reason I am aware of where a red should be issued with the penalty.

Didn't look much to it, would be interested what the whitletts thoughts are on the decision to send the keeper off.

Archived