ADL Thread? ??

colliebhoy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

f**k it I restarted this thread and not commented on it till now as I'm affiliated to a certain club....However we have now played everybody except wittlets and after today I feel winton are uncatchable at least for promotion now....no mater how i feel about there team personally.....I do believe it's going to be a hard few months ahead for any team with asperations to get promoted with them.....However on current form darvel should be second fav.

On 03/09/2016 at 23:27, Ayr Victoria said:

Darvel won't even take another goal off us this season never mind points. Another season over for the Darvel boys again. Looks like Mr Legend has conceded the promotion race AGAIN. Darvel will never get promotion sir. emoji23.png

Yip our season is over mystic meg 

3 minutes ago, lineo said:

Start a new thread....Darvel v Whitlett's and give the rest of the adl peace.

This gets boring for the fans of the other teams.

Nop ud be on it all the time , last I looked Girvan weren't in the adl but u always like ur tuppence worth on here , it's all about the vale lineo just admit it 

Start a new thread....Darvel v Whitlett's and give the rest of the adl peace.
This gets boring for the fans of the other teams.

True mate.

Some decent teams in ADL not just 2-3...

Dalry & Kello have been excellent and you never get an easy game as was shown by Muirkirk result yesterday.

We all trying hard and that's what makes it competitive..

There will still be twists but as I said previously I think Winton & Darvel...
Darvel seem to have momentum and I would be delighted for wee paddy... one of the games good guys.. [emoji460]

4 minutes ago, Ginola97 said:

True mate.

Some decent teams in ADL not just 2-3...

Dalry & Kello have been excellent and you never get an easy game as was shown by Muirkirk result yesterday.

We all trying hard and that's what makes it competitive..

There will still be twists but as I said previously I think Winton & Darvel...
Darvel seem to have momentum and I would be delighted for wee paddy... one of the games good guys.. emoji460.png

I'm sure if u read back my comments I've praised every team in the adl this season , it's a very competitive league and great to watch 

17 hours ago, colliebhoy said:

f**k it I restarted this thread and not commented on it till now as I'm affiliated to a certain club....However we have now played everybody except wittlets and after today I feel winton are uncatchable at least for promotion now....no mater how i feel about there team personally.....I do believe it's going to be a hard few months ahead for any team with asperations to get promoted with them.....However on current form darvel should be second fav.

You must be affiliated to AWR then.

Your opinion is that nobody will catch AWR and that only 2nd place is left to play for, for  any teams wanting to get promoted.  You then add that Darvel are 2nd favourites for this spot, who do you have as favourites to get 2nd position then?

Legend I've been quiet because we go about our business quietly and efficiently until like yous.

As said previously it's hard for me to make all girvan games due to my work, so I go to local games as I like junior football. I've watched Darvel a few times and been impressed with there hunger and desire.

I just find your attitude towards Whitlett's as pethitic. Ayr Victoria is a knob and all on here know that but don't drag down a club because of 1 guy.

1 hour ago, outsider said:

You must be affiliated to AWR then.

Your opinion is that nobody will catch AWR and that only 2nd place is left to play for, for  any teams wanting to get promoted.  You then add that Darvel are 2nd favourites for this spot, who do you have as favourites to get 2nd position then?

You really must be a way outsider.

Everyone knows Collie Bhoy as an Ardeer legend and was certainly not supporting AWR from his position on the bench yesterday from the banter he was sharing with the Winton support

10 minutes ago, lineo said:

Legend I've been quiet because we go about our business quietly and efficiently until like yous.

As said previously it's hard for me to make all girvan games due to my work, so I go to local games as I like junior football. I've watched Darvel a few times and been impressed with there hunger and desire.

I just find your attitude towards Whitlett's as pethitic. Ayr Victoria is a knob and all on here know that but don't drag down a club because of 1 guy.

M8 every one of our fans on here actually like whitletts as a club but we don't forget the pish he came away with after pumping us 6-1 first game of the season 

I said then it was a fluke result and got dogs abuse 

our last defeat by the way 

4 minutes ago, Wild Winton Rover said:

You really must be a way outsider.

Everyone knows Collie Bhoy as an Ardeer legend and was certainly not supporting AWR from his position on the bench yesterday from the banter he was sharing with the Winton support

Only going by what he posted mate which was,  "However we have now played everybody except wittlets ".

Whitlett's have still to play Ardeer, Kello and AWR,  Ardeer and Kello haven't met this season, hence how I worked out the lad was an AWR fan. He obviously forgot Ardeer haven't played Kello.

Only going by what he posted mate which was,  "However we have now played everybody except wittlets ".
Whitlett's have still to play Ardeer, Kello and AWR,  Ardeer and Kello haven't met this season, hence how I worked out the lad was an AWR fan. He obviously forgot Ardeer haven't played Kello.

Did he aye

On 07/01/2017 at 21:58, xastrax said:

Very big of u to go on about Neil and Jamie. And hide behind ur username. We are a team at whitletts and stick together so come on name urself if u have so much to say

Calling for management to be sacked behind a username really sums this guy up.

Archived