ADL Thread? ??

colliebhoy

4 hours ago, ardeerultra said:

Been reading your comments for a while now. Your team are decent leave it at that. If you do get promoted well done. Take it with grace.

Managers, Players, Fans and Committees read this thread. All your doing is giving them motavation to shut your arrogence up. Looking from the outside in your own club and fans see you like a bit of a dumpling. Me personally i think you need to take 5 minutes, Look at how well your teams doing and also remember its 2 games in. Your club may well go up but also look at your last few seasons of falling short.

Your constantly ripping Darvel on here for no reason other than you see them as a threat.

I look forward to seeing you at Ardeer. Might even buy you a beer if you chill out and stop constantly trying to convince yourself your teams going up.

I look at your pitch every day from my College class. Your comments make me want to set it on fire #Justsaying emoji23.png

M8 u talk too much sense for this forum 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I constantly slate Darvel because last year Mr Leg - end was constantly stating us. Astra you're the mouth piece sir, I am just supporting my team and having banter on an opinion forum. Don't forget I know who you are Astra sir.

12429dc34a7bd6636e0466c8d1ef1fbc.jpg

Whats happened to the Home Dugout? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

12429dc34a7bd6636e0466c8d1ef1fbc.jpg

Whats happened to the Home Dugout? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Damaged beyond repair in the recent high winds. In the process of trying get them replaced at our own cost, although people seem to think council hands everything to us on a plate. That'll be the 2nd set we've installed off our own back.

On ‎04‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 16:38, Terry Tibbs said:

When fit and available then all players out yesterday would start 9 times out of 10. We had a 17yo making his debut from our under 19s plus we drafted in the left back from the 21s. 3 of our subs all came from the 19s as well. Without having the youth players to fall back on we would be struggling bigtime for numbers, which makes our good start all the more remarkable

Well Well! was it not you and your club that slated a game being postponed last year because the opposing team (Muirkirk) YOUTH players had a final???? and yet here we are couple months down the line you are relieved that you have these YOUTH players to fall back on. Told you then and I will tell you again if Junior teams in the lower leagues dont start embracing youth teams youse are all buggered in the next few seasons.

Well Well! was it not you and your club that slated a game being postponed last year because the opposing team (Muirkirk) YOUTH players had a final???? and yet here we are couple months down the line you are relieved that you have these YOUTH players to fall back on. Told you then and I will tell you again if Junior teams in the lower leagues dont start embracing youth teams youse are all buggered in the next few seasons.

No we slated the SJFA for cancelling our fixture at 2pm on a Saturday because their team was full of youths. The fixture then got re assigned to a Wednesday night at 6:45pm.

We rely on some youths but most of our team is over 21s sir.

No we slated the SJFA for cancelling our fixture at 2pm on a Saturday because their team was full of youths. The fixture then got re assigned to a Wednesday night at 6:45pm.

We rely on some youths but most of our team is over 21s sir.

How does it work with venues for your youth team? Do they play at Dam Park as well?

20 hours ago, lineo said:

How's things at muirkirk big buff? I see they aren't any better than last year.

I'm not involved with Muirkirk now, I haven't seen them play this year although I would possibly disagree with your comment that they aren't any better than last year. They took a few doings at the beginning of the season last year. They lost by a goal to Maybole who have just been relegated and beaten 4-0 by a very strong Dalry. Only time will tell but I'm sure George, Bevy and the lads will turn it around.  

Looking forward to tomorrow's match against a new and improved Dalry side. Can't believe the bookies have them at 8/1 for the victory. I know we have players missing tomorrow again but I'm still fairly confident of making it 3 in a row.

Also bar opens at 11:30am for the Celtic game as well so get yourselves down to Dam Park for some Saturday action.

Looking forward to tomorrow's match against a new and improved Dalry side. Can't believe the bookies have them at 8/1 for the victory. I know we have players missing tomorrow again but I'm still fairly confident of making it 3 in a row.

Also bar opens at 11:30am for the Celtic game as well so get yourselves down to Dam Park for some Saturday action.

Thats a decent price for Dalry. Will be on my treble

This is crazy that we don't know yet if we have a game on the 24th.
We cancelled the game this weekend due to the holidays and still don't know about the weekend after.
We sell hospitality at all home games so can't book punters to come yet.
Very poorly run without a thought for the teams.

Archived