24 hours on the run

banana

44 minutes ago, Emil Borkhausen said:

I know loads of good hideys in the hills, some of which offer a bit of natural shelter. But I'd struggle trying to live off the land, I don't have any experience of hunting and butchering animals.

You're supposed to be hiding for 24 hours. A big bag of crisps would do you.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

How do you get on the top of a lift, I can't recall seeing any wee hatches tbh & even if there was a hatch how would you get up to it & would you not need a special key thing to open it? I think this idea is a bit up in the air Banana. 

G-Bo(re) 

According to all the movies, every elevator has a hatch.

Supposed I'd be shafted one way or the other.

We were discussing a similar scenario at work today. Presuming your car type and reg would also be divulged then I'd get on a train to Fort William or Inverness and get off at one of the more remote spots.

With some sort of rudimentary disguise, even just a hat or cap the majority of train passengers probably wouldn't check their phone. If you made it to your chosen stop, you'd probably be able to hide out in the wild. I suppose there's always the chance someone would recognise you and it would be game over fairly quickly

1 minute ago, J_Stewart said:

What's the lead up to the chase? Why is everyone in the world trying to kill me? What heinous crime am i thought to have committed that the entire world wants me dead?

Some backstory please, banana.

They found out all along that you are Grim O'Grady!!!

G-Bo(re)

ETA please if you must reply to this startling fact do not quote this post. 

1 hour ago, J_Stewart said:

What's the lead up to the chase? Why is everyone in the world trying to kill me? What heinous crime am i thought to have committed that the entire world wants me dead?

You said "roasted cheese" in a Facebook post.

Hmmm....Good question Banana!

The Burka seems like a good idea but you'd need to be in a City with a sizeable Muslim population to start with. Also thought of the idea of faking your own death by burning someone to death in your house but with only 30mins head start that might be time better spent elsewhere. I immediately thought of going down into the sewers also but unless you were in a City like London with its vast Victorian sewer network you'd be fucked.

Definitely think the way to go is in disguise within a big City.

You watched your Dad get a hiding and did nothing.

10 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

You asked too many questions regarding a hypothetical scenario about everybody trying to kill you.

Archived