24 hours on the run

banana

Wear a body suit.

Escape some hunters

Find the resistance to the network.

Take down the network to show the world everything is controlled by the network and i wasn't responsible for the bakers field food riot massacre.

Probably throw in some one liners along the lines of 'I'll be back'

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Grim O'Grady said:

I know I shouldn't bite but f**k it, folk that state "I feel that your treatment blah blah blah.", are akin to "I'm not racist but... ".

Look mate it's the general nonsense forum, it's not s'pose to be taken serious, you want thrill seeking serious debate go join Mumsnet.  

When have I greeted about folks making jokes at my expense, care to point me in a direction? 

If you have a sensitive sense of humour then I suggest this is not the place for you, will you be highlighting other "fucking horrendous patter" suggestions or is it just me you are looking for, hello? 

G-Bo(re)

It's absolutely nothing like when racists say that at all, I genuinely think some of the abuse you've taken is uncalled for.  Trying to be funny by saying you'd dress up as a dead paedophile does you absolutely no favours though. I don't find it offensive, I find it absolutely tragic that you thought that would be a funny thing to say.

Have you even been on Mumsnet? Thrilling debate it is not.

I may have been mistaken but didn't you cry to a mod that you were getting too much stick? Or is that another "I NEVER SET UP THE FUND" moment?

I'll highlight patter if I feel it's tragic enough to deserve a highlight, you don't need to feel special in that respect.

I'm not your mate, guy.

I know I shouldn't bite but f**k it, folk that state "I feel that your treatment blah blah blah.", are akin to "I'm not racist but... ".

Look mate it's the general nonsense forum, it's not s'pose to be taken serious, you want thrill seeking serious debate go join Mumsnet.  

When have I greeted about folks making jokes at my expense, care to point me in a direction? 

If you have a sensitive sense of humour then I suggest this is not the place for you, will you be highlighting other "fucking horrendous patter" suggestions or is it just me you are looking for, hello? 

G-Bo(re)

ETA Mrs M, I was just making a point that certain well known celebrities (dead or otherwise) seem untouchable unlike their disgusting habits, the fact that he's dead was the joke. Maybe I should have just said ex-BBC employee that did a lot for charity whilst smoking a cigar? Btw you'll need a bigger whip to get me to behave. 

It's not the topic, it's the fact you're criminally unfunny.

4 hours ago, banana said:

For the next 24 hours, every single person on the planet will be trying to find and kill you. You are given a thirty minute head start, after which your photo will be broadcast on all media.

What is your plan?

Go on national television and apologise
"I don't know what I have done wrong but I promise not to do it again."

5 hours ago, banana said:

For the next 24 hours, every single person on the planet will be trying to find and kill you. You are given a thirty minute head start, after which your photo will be broadcast on all media.

What is your plan?

Quick question.

Is this just a hypothetical scenario

.. or are you the guy who keeps stealing all the purple ones from the Quality Streets?
(In which case you deserve whatever is coming to you!)

4 hours ago, The Moonster said:

It's absolutely nothing like when racists say that at all, I genuinely think some of the abuse you've taken is uncalled for.  Trying to be funny by saying you'd dress up as a dead paedophile does you absolutely no favours though. I don't find it offensive, I find it absolutely tragic that you thought that would be a funny thing to say.

Have you even been on Mumsnet? Thrilling debate it is not.

I may have been mistaken but didn't you cry to a mod that you were getting too much stick? Or is that another "I NEVER SET UP THE FUND" moment?

I'll highlight patter if I feel it's tragic enough to deserve a highlight, you don't need to feel special in that respect.

I'm not your mate, guy.

No I greeted to a mod who'd given me a warning point who made out I typed one of the "naughty" words but he'd deleted the evidence so I couldn't  prove my innocence. 

It's unfortunate you missed the point in my post in reply to this thread but hey-ho.

I know if 1 of the "A" posters had posted it you & plenty others would have your tongues up their arse, so don't give me the pretentious shite, you are better than this  

I'm happy to leave it there. If that's ok with you pal. 

G-Bo(re)

1 minute ago, Grim O'Grady said:

No I greeted to a mod who'd given me a warning point who made out I typed one of the "naughty" words but he'd deleted the evidence so I couldn't  prove my innocence. 

It's unfortunate you missed the point in my post in reply to this thread but hey-ho.

I know if 1 of the "A" posters had posted it you & plenty others would have your tongues up their arse, so don't give me the pretentious shite, you are better than this  

G-Bo(re)

I didn't miss your point at all. Can I have a list of the A posters so I know who I should be tonguing? 

I hope Sweet Pete's not on that list, I still have nightmares from the last time.

I'm not your pal, guy.

I'd hide in a train toilet with some tins and a 24 pack of walkers crisps.

When I was at school a girl in our year's mother went missing. She was a big fat b*****d. She'd decided to sleep in a wee cow shelter thing. The helicopter flew over and picked her up on the infrared camera, she was that vast they thought she was cattle and fucked off.

4 hours ago, Fullerene said:

Very well then - Hide in the DMZ between North and South Korea.

Use a hovercraft to get over all the landmines and then be very light-footed after that.

Good luck getting past the skynet style machine guns.

17 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

G-Bo(re)

You started a thread whining about being red dotted! 

2 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

You started a thread whining about being red dotted! 

I've had him on ignore for months, and months, and for the most part it's brilliant, but it's impossible to avoid everything he posts as so many people quote him, because he's (a) everywhere; and (b) a total fanny.

If only everyone just put him on ignore...

2 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I've decided that I wouldn't head for the hills.  I'd just stay in the house and if anyone showed up I would STRONGLY ADVISE them to leave. Job done.

The trouble is that EVERYONE "heads for the hills" when there's trouble, so that's the first place people would look. So when the 30 minute warning sounds, I'd head for the valleys. Both the Welsh valleys and Death Valley would be a bit far, but I reckon I could make it to the Clyde Valley in time. 

Maybe missing the point, but a lot of folk live in the city so getting somewhere remote would be too difficult.

Perhaps a bit psycho, but what about those in built up areas break into a random house with a room at the back of the house and take whoever is inside hostage for 24 hours? The IRA were famous for doing this when making bombs during the troubles, hardly ever sussed.

6 minutes ago, Adam said:

Maybe missing the point, but a lot of folk live in the city so getting somewhere remote would be too difficult.

Perhaps a bit psycho, but what about those in built up areas break into a random house with a room at the back of the house and take whoever is inside hostage for 24 hours? The IRA were famous for doing this when making bombs during the troubles, hardly ever sussed.

banana will need to provide a ruling seeing as it's his rules, but if you committed a crime whilst the chase was on (certainly one as visible as kidnap) would you not be wanted further than the 24 hours for that crime?

Probably better to take a few years in the jail than murdered in cold blood for no apparent reason right enough.

Archived