24 hours on the run

banana

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Bully Di Villa said:

Serious suggestion, how about hiding in the sewers? Be a bit minging but if you've only got to survive 24 hours would be doable.

Would give the Airdrie folk a big advantage.

I'd go to my granny's nursing home. The residents are all too doolally to notice / remember the news, the nurses are all too busy eating Quality Street (TM Stuart Dickson) to care, and it takes my granny herself an average of 3 and a half days to remember which of her grandchildren I am.

Full proof.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

I'd probably drive to a place near my work where there's a large derelict building, set among fields with a pond.  Depending on the weather, I could roll my car into the pond and it'd be completely submerged, then I could break into the derelict building and hide out the 24 hours.  It's far enough away from my house that people wouldn't immediately make the connection and hiding the car would buy me some time I think.

You've never liked that car, have you?

1 minute ago, ICTJohnboy said:

You've never liked that car, have you?

I'm not really a car person but I do like my car.  A lot.  However, everyone in the world is trying to kill me so needs must.

1 hour ago, banana said:

"...every single person on the planet will be trying to find and kill you."

Dead within a minute imo.

Very well then - Hide in the DMZ between North and South Korea.

Use a hovercraft to get over all the landmines and then be very light-footed after that.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

That is absolutely fucking horrific patter, honestly. I feel at times your treatment on here is OTT but that is truly honking chat. Along with making jokes about going on cruises (after greeting about other folk making jokes at your expense) I'm starting to think you deserve all you get on here.

As for the question, I reckon most folk would do the same thing - grab as much money/food/water as you have and head somewhere remote as f**k. The Hunted TV show showed you the things you need to avoid like using your bank/phone and try to avoid anywhere with CCTV. The folk who went rambling through forests and the like lasted the longest, unless they were complete idiots. I'd jump on my bike and head for the hills.

I know I shouldn't bite but f**k it, folk that state "I feel that your treatment blah blah blah.", are akin to "I'm not racist but... ".

Look mate it's the general nonsense forum, it's not s'pose to be taken serious, you want thrill seeking serious debate go join Mumsnet.  

When have I greeted about folks making jokes at my expense, care to point me in a direction? 

If you have a sensitive sense of humour then I suggest this is not the place for you, will you be highlighting other "fucking horrendous patter" suggestions or is it just me you are looking for, hello? 

G-Bo(re)

ETA Mrs M, I was just making a point that certain well known celebrities (dead or otherwise) seem untouchable unlike their disgusting habits, the fact that he's dead was the joke. Maybe I should have just said ex-BBC employee that did a lot for charity whilst smoking a cigar? Btw you'll need a bigger whip to get me to behave. 

2 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

Very well then - Hide in the DMZ between North and South Korea.

Use a hovercraft to get over all the landmines and then be very light-footed after that.

Are you currently in North or South Korea? Do you have easy access to a hovercraft?

Likely struggling to get there in 30 minutes if not, tbh.

1 minute ago, J_Stewart said:

Are you currently in North or South Korea? Do you have easy access to a hovercraft?

Okay.  Fair enough.  You know we should really being asking Mozzamozza about this.  Apparently if you get banned by Pie and Bovril - it makes you invisible.

9 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

I know I shouldn't bite but f**k it, folk that state "I feel that your treatment blah blah blah.", are akin to "I'm not racist but... ".

Look mate it's the general nonsense forum, it's not s'pose to be taken serious, you want thrill seeking serious debate go join Mumsnet.  

When have I greeted about folks making jokes at my expense, care to point me in a direction? 

If you have a sensitive sense of humour then I suggest this is not the place for you, will you be highlighting other "fucking horrendous patter" suggestions or is it just me you are looking for, hello? 

G-Bo(re)

ETA Mrs M, I was just making a point that certain well known celebrities (dead or otherwise) seem untouchable unlike their disgusting habits, the fact that he's dead was the joke. Maybe I should have just said ex-BBC employee that did a lot for charity whilst smoking a cigar? Btw you'll need a bigger whip to get me to behave. 

What a load of fucking guff.

3 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

There used to be a tv programme by an ex-BBC employee (dead) that could arrange a "fix" like that in 30 mins, in fact he arrange about 3 or 4 fixes in 1/2 an hour iirc. 

G-Bo(re) 

Archived