24 hours on the run

banana

For the next 24 hours, every single person on the planet will be trying to find and kill you. You are given a thirty minute head start, after which your photo will be broadcast on all media.

What is your plan?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would disguise myself as Jimmy Savile, how that b-b-b-b*****d managed to survive that long & never got strung up is beyond me but if it worked for him, maybe I could be safe? 

G-Bo(re)  

Perhaps the situation wasn't clear enough... you have a 30 minute head start, not 30 hours.

Unless of course Hedge you have a burka at home or a burka shop nearby, kilbowie you have a boat ready to go, Cardinal you work at DHL, Grim you have a Savile outfit at home.

Perhaps the situation wasn't clear enough... you have a 30 minute head start, not 30 hours.

Unless of course Hedge you have a burka at home or a burka shop nearby, kilbowie you have a boat ready to go, Cardinal you work at DHL, Grim you have a Savile outfit at home.

I've got a whole roll of black bin liners and a Stanley knife. I'd be fine.

1 minute ago, banana said:

My missus is a dab hand on the singer I'll have you ken, she could run me up a shell suit in 30 min nae bother, Who hasn't got a long blond wig in the back of their wardrobe? I've got a pair of sunglasses & I could easily adapt a football medal into a gold medallion, I'd fashion a doggie doo-doo into a cigar & bingo I am J Savile. Guys n gals etc. 

G-Bo(re) 

Head down to the nearest Hare Krishna temple - Lesmahagow? - though if it turns out those hippies want to kill me as well I'm in trouble.

Live as one of them for 24hrs - might mean wearing saffron robes and getting the haircut, but fair play I suppose.

7 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

My missus is a dab hand on the singer I'll have you ken, she could run me up a shell suit in 30 min nae bother, Who hasn't got a long blond wig in the back of their wardrobe? I've got a pair of sunglasses & I could easily adapt a football medal into a gold medallion, I'd fashion a doggie doo-doo into a cigar & bingo I am J Savile. Guys n gals etc. 

G-Bo(re) 

Your Mrs would hand you in.

39 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Your Mrs would hand you in.

Aye that would be some insurance jobby. 

Right I'm getting shut of Savile, I'll pop down the Anchor, near Javitts, you can get anything in there, I'd trade my passport for an Eastern European one, then get a job as a cabin boy on some cruise liner & join the missus in some far off destination once the insurance money has come through when the Eastern European fellae's body with my passport as been discovered. 

I-Gor(e) 

1 hour ago, banana said:

For the next 24 hours, every single person on the planet will be trying to find and kill you. You are given a thirty minute head start, after which your photo will be broadcast on all media.

What is your plan?

I'd follow Gerry and Kate, if they can keep Maddie hidden for this long they'll ken where to hide.

Archived