Interesting things which have happened during the night

Geronimo

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Geronimo said:

Found two moths and a spider in my bedroom last night.

No, I haven't had the windows open. Extremely peculiar, just how did they get there?!

Through the door?

I awoke at 3.32 am, guessed the time exactly, to the minute when I checked my phone.
I then had a massive shite, which I struggled with for the next 30 mins, about 10 mins of that struggle was trying to force a thing like a prize winning aubergine out of my pooper, the other 20 mins were spent equally by staring in amazement at the most beautiful log I've ever produced, and trying to beat it to "flush consistency" which eventually involved using all my extension hoses to get my Karcher power washer into the bathroom to obliterate the stool from hell. Then I slept till my alarm woke me up to go to work.

Normal night.

Sent from a dark, dank hellhole.

2 hours ago, Geronimo said:

No, I haven't had the windows open. Extremely peculiar, just how did they get there?!

Dunno about the moths; maybe they hatched out in the house?

As far as the spider goes, you'll have hundreds of them scuttling around behind the plasterboard walls. They just pop out now and then to check you're OK.

Sleep tight!

2 hours ago, Raidernation said:

Went to bed around midnight, slept, woke up about 4:30am, got up and read. My phone didn't charge.

Anyone who doesn't charge their phone overnight is doing it wrong.

3 hours ago, Geronimo said:

If the lepidoptera are Australian they probably got in by Oz-moth-is. No, don't thank me. 

Stop arguing, you two. My method, of losing the damned thing and forgetting to call it until it's lost its charge, is clearly superior  :unsure:

Once upon a time my house alarm went off in the middle of the night. Cue me running about the house trying to find the intruder only to realise the house is empty and I see a birthday helium balloon swaying in front of the motion sensor...

16 minutes ago, gavin_3110 said:

In the early hours of this morning, around 3:30am, there was a most unusual night time occurance. Unprecedented you could say.

I had full intercourse.

Happens to me all the time. Just wake up and i'm already rounding 2nd base.

20 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

^^^Doing it wrong.

Charge it in the evening then switch it off when you go to bed.

This is just wrong. I'm sure I'm not alone in using my phone alarm to wake me up in the morning. Therefore the phone must stay on, and it is indeed charged overnight.

Archived