The East Kilbride FC Thread

The_Judge

42 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

Don’t you start leo!!! Bloody darvel indeed!!!

This thread is intellectual reading vs that John. Took a wee interest in the west thread...never seen so much bitching in all my life! 

Edited by leomessi1984

This thread is intellectual reading vs that John. Took a wee interest in the west thread...never seen so much bitching in all my life! 

Yeah i have been over leo. Any thread that involves teams from ayrshire tend to go that way. Car crash. But like a car crash you cant help but keep watching.
Darvel are loaded though. They must have around the same budget as yourselves.[emoji16]

2 hours ago, johnmc80 said:

Yeah i have been over leo. Any thread that involves teams from ayrshire tend to go that way. Car crash. But like a car crash you cant help but keep watching.
Darvel are loaded though. They must have around the same budget as yourselves.emoji16.png

😆 Let's see who their big August signing is.

6 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

Isaac layne, rico quitongo and stuart carswell please.

Afraid you're too slow on Layne (although it would've been an awful lot more handy for him than Peterhead...) and Carsy and Quitongo have already agreed deals. Feel free to offer us some Ea$t Kilbrid£ megabucks for them though and I'm sure we'll accept 😉

Your pick'n'mix is left with Joe McKee, Lewis Crawford,  Jai Quitongo and Jordan Pettigrew. 

League 1 Dumbarton's player of the year signing up. I suppose he's from East Kilbride too and the draw of playing for them was the deciding factor? 

All on league attendances of 160.

Do we really want these empty shell clubs in the SPFL funded by wealthy benefactors? That is, until these benefactors lose interest

All at the expense of so called "dead wood" teams who's spending reflects their actual income through the gate and local sponsorship.

Give me Cowdenbeath, Brechin City and even Berwick Rangers rather than EKFC every time.

Afraid you're too slow on Layne (although it would've been an awful lot more handy for him than Peterhead...) and Carsy and Quitongo have already agreed deals. Feel free to offer us some Ea$t Kilbrid£ megabucks for them though and I'm sure we'll accept [emoji6]

Your pick'n'mix is left with Joe McKee, Lewis Crawford,  Jai Quitongo and Jordan Pettigrew. 

Our empty shell of a club dont pay out fees. We just scoop up all those players who are out of contract.