The_Judge

The East Kilbride FC Thread

That must be costing a bomb in relative terms. You'd imagine Booth was doing OK at Glasgow City and he's coming in to be the assistant.
He took them to the quarters of the CL and I think their 11th SWPL title in a row

He took them to the quarters of the CL and I think their 11th SWPL title in a row

Celtic ladies looking strong this year. Jumping ship before they take over the womens game imo. All about timing

Would Scott Booth really give up Glasgow City for EK?

Course he would selfy!!! Not sure he would give it up for a 2nd in charge roll though.

13th title. Overall football record is 17 in a row by the women's team of Faroese club Ki Klaksvik. For men's football it's 14 by Lincoln Red Imps of Gibraltar & Skonto Riga of Latvia.

Celtic ladies looking strong this year. Jumping ship before they take over the womens game imo. All about timing
Rangers went full time and signed Nicola Docherty from Glasgow City
Interesting nobody has been looking at him

Rangers went full time and signed Nicola Docherty from Glasgow City
Interesting nobody has been looking at him

Celtic beat glasgow city in there opening game. Brought a spanish coach in and a good few experienced players. My money would be on them.

Stevie Aitken in charge with Scott Booth as his assistant I’m hearing

Booth was supposed to be the assistant but due to the current pandemic he chose to stay at Glasgow City just now

Aitken was not happy with this at all

On 29/05/2020 at 18:23, iamnotgarybollan said:

Booth was supposed to be the assistant but due to the current pandemic he chose to stay at Glasgow City just now

Aitken was not happy with this at all

Sadly you are so far off the mark with this one you are actually in another country... speaking to the man himself... he has had NO contact and has ZERO interest and is indeed very happy at Glasgow City.. so unless you're source is hearing it from the man himself ... not a story ... 

Glad to have him on board and hope he can build a better team than last season and winning the league would be a great achievement BUT I do get pissed off with this narrative that it's all about the SPFL as if it's some kind of wonderland!!  It's shite!  It's just tier 4 rather than tier 5 and it amounts to playing nine teams 4 times a season at double the ticket price.  Any arguments about it having more 'quality' are laughable. 

Now, where do I get my virtual season ticket?

ek.jpg

Edited by The_Judge

1 hour ago, The_Judge said:

Glad to have him on board and hope he can build a better team than last season and winning the league would be a great achievement BUT I do get pissed off with this narrative that it's all about the SPFL as if it's some kind of wonderland!!  It's shite!  It's just tier 4 rather than tier 5 and it amounts to playing nine teams 4 times a season at double the ticket price.  Any arguments about it having more 'quality' are laughable. 

Now, where do I get my virtual season ticket?

ek.jpg

Top 7 in our league better or on a par with anything in league 2. The prospect of playing the same team at least 4 times a season would just fill me with dread. The SPFL thing i get though, its all about getting a seat at the table. Right now we're banging on the door and they've turned the tele off and are hiding behind the sofa.

Top 7 in our league better or on a par with anything in league 2. The prospect of playing the same team at least 4 times a season would just fill me with dread. The SPFL thing i get though, its all about getting a seat at the table. Right now we're banging on the door and they've turned the tele off and are hiding behind the sofa.

So basically we are jehova witnesses of the pyramid system? Great!!!!

4 hours ago, johnmc80 said:

So basically we are jehova witnesses of the pyramid system? Great!!!!

John open your heart to the lord. It will set you free. 🙏

Has Paul Paton signed yet ?

Hope not. Hearing he has held talks with manager. Chris erskine been talked about aswell.