The East Kilbride FC Thread

The_Judge

9 hours ago, iamnotgarybollan said:

Stevie Aitken in charge with Scott Booth as his assistant I’m hearing

That must be costing a bomb in relative terms. You'd imagine Booth was doing OK at Glasgow City and he's coming in to be the assistant.

Has Aitken been out of the game for 18 months?  I'd imagine he's really keen to get back in.

IF Booth had been trying to get a gig in the men's game it would be a shame if his achievements at Glasgow City haven't worked in his favour. 

Has Aitken been out of the game for 18 months?  I'd imagine he's really keen to get back in.
IF Booth had been trying to get a gig in the men's game it would be a shame if his achievements at Glasgow City haven't worked in his favour. 
Was Iain diack not appointed last week !!!

17 minutes ago, weetoonlad said:
1 hour ago, The_Judge said:

Was Iain diack not appointed last week !!!

He [Diack] was appointed manager of East Kilbride Thistle Juniors.

He took them to the quarters of the CL and I think their 11th SWPL title in a row
13th title. Overall football record is 17 in a row by the women's team of Faroese club Ki Klaksvik. For men's football it's 14 by Lincoln Red Imps of Gibraltar & Skonto Riga of Latvia.

• 2 months later...