The East Kilbride FC Thread

The_Judge

1 hour ago, johnmc80 said:

Joao victoria returns to the club. If he does half as well as he did in his first spell he will be a great signing. Cameron elliot also signed from stranraer fc.

EK favourites for next season looking at squads just now! 

25 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

EK favourites for next season looking at squads just now! 

Will be between them and Bonnyrigg imo. I am still not totally convinced by Aitken as a manager and there are still a few weeks of squad-building to go, but the signings have been pretty impressive so far.

Will be between them and Bonnyrigg imo. I am still not totally convinced by Aitken as a manager and there are still a few weeks of squad-building to go, but the signings have been pretty impressive so far.

I agree with you alan on the manager front.

Gregg Wylde and Neil mclauglin good signings for kilby

I’m guessing this is Ex-Stirling Albion and Caledonia Braves Neil McLaughlin?? If it is then he’ll be a good signing for you. Good all round ball player, comfortable on the ball and certainly someone who’ll makes things happen in the middle of the park.

22 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

I’m guessing this is Ex-Stirling Albion and Caledonia Braves Neil McLaughlin?? If it is then he’ll be a good signing for you. Good all round ball player, comfortable on the ball and certainly someone who’ll makes things happen in the middle of the park.

Can score from the half-way for fun but overall needs to do more!

2 hours ago, johnmc80 said:

Still alot of changes being made by most teams leo. To early to call yet. Any news on your new manager? Heard kevin thomson was linked with it?

No word yet - would expect to hear something by the weekend.

Is Stevie Aitken trying to film his own version of Dad’s Army? All good players, but all knocking on a bit.

Im just waiting on them announcing the resigning of robbie winters to bring the average age of the squad back down.[emoji16]

5 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Presume training has been moved forward to accomodate their bedtimes too aye? emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Least the majority of the squad will be double dosed with the vaccine in time for pre season.

• 3 weeks later...