The East Kilbride FC Thread

The_Judge

5 hours ago, guvnor said:

Got to agree with you I watched KRs interview yes he’s disappointed with the performance but for weeks he’s been complaining about the goals we lose granted going forward we will always cause team’s problems and score goals however with him being an ex defender you’d think he would know where the problem lies I know we had a friendly game on Saturday which resulted in a 4 all draw but surely that must have alarmed him it’s easy to criticise the team but surely he must take some of the blame after all he made a lot of signings

Think Kevin played for Scotland Schoolboys as a forward.

Two wins in the last eight league matches, defeats to Stirling Uni, CS Strollers, Cowdenbeath & Edinburgh Uni, one clean sheet in those eight games. 

After a blistering start the form has gone hurtling over a cliff and KR doesn't seem to have it in him to arrest this. 

Gretna away on Wednesday and then Berwick at home next Saturday, the way things are going I'm not confident they'll turn things around anytime soon.

If that is true with KR using foul and abusive language towards one of his own fans then I think it is time for him to go giving the money he’s had to spend on bringing in new players his record is shocking I think he’s lost the dressing room Chris Aiken got released if his duties and I’m sure his stats were better that what we are seeing at the moment 

45 minutes ago, guvnor said:

If that is true with KR using foul and abusive language towards one of his own fans then I think it is time for him to go giving the money he’s had to spend on bringing in new players his record is shocking I think he’s lost the dressing room Chris Aiken got released if his duties and I’m sure his stats were better that what we are seeing at the moment 

Screenshot_20221106-132031.png

3 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Given the squad available he's been well under the mark. You should go & get Jardine, he'd walk it at EK.

He's the best manager in the league imo, but I think when he's been linked to jobs elsewhere folk have said he's happy managing in Edinburgh, presumably because of personal/work reasons. Might be rubbish, mind you, and it would definitely make sense for EK to get him if they could, assuming Rutkiewicz is a goner. 

On 06/11/2022 at 11:33, Oystercatcher said:

I'm still livid at yesterday's result and hearing that kr called an EK fan a p***k is well below the standards of what you want from a manager 

Worth asking if the fan in question is a p***k? 😇

Good evening ladies and gents. If any of you have time to read the below regarding former EK player Paul Woods it would be greatly appreciated. 
Even more appreciated if any one is able to donate. 

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/steven-hardie-1?utm_term=3mA5naMPz

Stair Park was the venue of a a freak occurrence on Saturday the 29th October, when popular Stranraer FC player Paul Woods was seriously injured from an innocuous challenge which left the winger needing oxygen, as well as being stretchered off the park and taken to the local hospital.

Affectionately known as “Woodsy” by everyone at Stranraer FC, Paul is one of the most genuine and pleasant people to come through the front doors of Stair Park.

Paul has unfortunately since been informed he has suffered damage to his ACL, MCL and PCL - and now faces an operation on his left knee to ensure a complete recovery of his future mobility.

This operation is going to cost £9,000.

We, as a a Fundraising Team, decided to do what we can to help raise the funds needed for Paul’s operation.

I don't know what's happened since last Saturday's terrible performance but we were fantastic today.

Couldn't fault any of the players and a great hat trick from Cammy Elliott.

Didn't think we'd take 5 off of Berwick but it's welcome, 11 goals in 2 games not to be sniffed at.

Good to talk to some of the Berwick fans today, good craic.