The East Kilbride FC Thread

The_Judge

25 minutes ago, ekok said:

Whoever you are get off this thread and GTF. As a club we do not play these games. Gala gave us some problems and do not deserve to be disrespected in this way.

Well done you have just managed to put a downer on what was a decent, but no more than that perfomance. 

26 minutes ago, ekok said:

Whoever you are get off this thread and GTF. As a club we do not play these games. Gala gave us some problems and do not deserve to be disrespected in this way.

Well done you have just managed to put a downer on what was a decent, but no more than that perfomance. 

Wind yer neck in ya pie 

2 minutes ago, Pyramid Watcher said:

Lay off the drink mate, I’m sure you will realise that you’ve made an arse of yourself when you wake in the morning.

I'm sober, if ye cannae gloat about beating the team 2 points behind you in the league 4-0 then what has fitba become? 

It was a flippant comment, no need for anyone to get their knickers in a twist and threats of your cards marked, now that is making an arse of yourself.

Very decent start to the league this season. Stating the obvious, long, long way to go. Only 6 out of 36 games played . Absolutely certain this is by a stretch the strongest the league has ever been. Quite sad the grief the league gets from some quarters.  The standard and value for money is second to none.

Lots of twists and turns , but just so glad not to have counted ourselves out as we did at this time last season. 

Brilliant to see the new pitch that has been put down, makes for a better stage for both teams.

Prediction,  we will 100% take what comes one game at a time. In this league anything else is disrespectful. 

Good to see Kevin off to a flier at East Kilbride.  He made his rookie mistakes at Stirling, but he's as enthusiastic and committed as they come in football.  Glad he's got another chance to prove he's got a good manager in him and all the best to him.

19 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Credit to EK for the deserved win.  Not a great game to watch from a BU perspective.  We could and should have played better.

Enjoy the 3 points.

Thought you gave a good account of yourselves, I really admire your captain, he's got a good bit of dig about him, I remember him from the cup final a few months back too 

Deanburn, please don't take the bait from the eejit johnmc80, I won't if you won't.

A very tight well contested game, on chances I thought we edged it, but on another day a draw might have been the outcome. 

I am sure you will win most of your games going forward,  so total respect for your efforts and that's why such a great hard earned 3 points for us.

One negative, , some of your support clearly need a visit to Spec Savers, 

9 minutes ago, ekok said:

Deanburn, please don't take the bait from the eejit johnmc80, I won't if you won't.

A very tight well contested game, on chances I thought we edged it, but on another day a draw might have been the outcome. 

I am sure you will win most of your games going forward,  so total respect for your efforts and that's why such a great hard earned 3 points for us.

One negative, , some of your support clearly need a visit to Spec Savers, 

🤣🤣🤣🤣
i’ll take my tounge out my tounge out my cheek, if you take your finger out your arse ekokdoaky.

Edited by johnmc80