The East Kilbride FC Thread

The_Judge

43 minutes ago, Oystercatcher said:

https://youtu.be/uCCh9XsqXvs

Rangers number 9 makes no attempt on the ball and plays the man, ek defender gets the touch but the rangers number ten is in it and scores, definitely should have been a free kick to EK 

EK boy is going down after putting his leg out to nudge the ball back towards the EK number 5, he's falling even before Rangers number 9 is next to him. 

No foul there, certainly no "assault". 

Edited by Hauzen

1 hour ago, Hauzen said:

EK boy is going down after putting his leg out to nudge the ball back towards the EK number 5, he's falling even before Rangers number 9 is next to him. 

No foul there, certainly no "assault". 

The rangers player runs straight into him whilst looking at him no attempt to play the ball. 🙄

24 minutes ago, Oystercatcher said:

The rangers player runs straight into him whilst looking at him no attempt to play the ball. 🙄

Wasn’t a foul for me mate. He had time to get the pass away. Made an arse of it. If it had been at other end of the pitch i would be hoing mental if a foul was given there. 

32 minutes ago, Oystercatcher said:

Thought we were good today, there was a 20 minute period though where I thought hearts were really good they were passing and playing well.

Another 3 points in the bag.

Mon the kilby 

The result was pretty well expected. Hearts still have at least three first choice U20 players out injured or suspended and their selection of players who are 20 or over can be questioned.  Their best player in the opening two games was Connor Smith. Today, he spent a pointless afternoon on the bench with the first team, as an unused sub, so no development there.

Hearts did start with Euan Henderson (Alloa's to scorer on loan last season), but he's not able to influence games as Smith can.

30 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

The result was pretty well expected. Hearts still have at least three first choice U20 players out injured or suspended and their selection of players who are 20 or over can be questioned.  Their best player in the opening two games was Connor Smith. Today, he spent a pointless afternoon on the bench with the first team, as an unused sub, so no development there.

Hearts did start with Euan Henderson (Alloa's to scorer on loan last season), but he's not able to influence games as Smith can.

When hearts brought it to 2-1 they were all over us. I thought they looked a young, bright sharp team.

Something then just clicked with EK and we found our feet again.

Was impressed by the hearts team today, worked hard for each other and their communication on the pitch was impressive.

Hearts keeper pulled off one of the best saves I've ever seen that stopped us going 3-0 up, genuine world class save.