The East Kilbride FC Thread

The_Judge

Yep EK have made some interesting signings already this summer:

Jonathan Page (DF) - ex of Motherwell, Hamilton, East Fife, Airdrie, Clyde. Considerable amount of SPFL experience at 32 years old.

Conor Morgan (DF) - 6'5" defender formerly at Cliftonville and Rossvale.

Andy Black (MF) - joined up from Kelty. Previously at Edinburgh City, Stirling Albion, Forfar and Dundee.

"Bronsky, who is a policeman based in the central belt, cannot commit to playing for the Black and Whites any further due to his work."

Quite literally on the beat... though I bet that one's been utterly done to death.

• 2 weeks later...

Bob McHugh I would imagine will be a pretty decent signing. I'm sure that Ruddy is a bit of a p***k is he no? Was he no the boy that was giving it the big one because of how much he was on at Wolves when he was chucking baws into the back of the net for Ayr?

2 hours ago, craigiemack said:

Bob McHugh I would imagine will be a pretty decent signing. I'm sure that Ruddy is a bit of a p***k is he no? Was he no the boy that was giving it the big one because of how much he was on at Wolves when he was chucking baws into the back of the net for Ayr?

He will fit right in then.

5 hours ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Do you really think Open Goal's squad looks anywhere close to EK's? On paper at least.

EK are ahead but I think you'll see more signings from Open Goal. Certainly some cracking signings across a few teams at Spartans and Berwick too.

1 hour ago, johnmc80 said:

I think they will be up there this year. They are building a decent squad.

I was thinking it would be a farce if they got promoted to L2.

A Glasgow side who play in Clackmananshire with little or no fans they wouldn’t be much of an asset.