The East Kilbride FC Thread

The_Judge

49 minutes ago, craigiemack said:

Can not believe Gary Jardines been overlooked!

Agreed, Gary Jardine and Stephen Swift the 2 best in league imo. I wish I could add Del Ure in there, but I would be kidding myself on.

Edited by The Informer

23 minutes ago, craigiemack said:

Can not believe Gary Jardines been overlooked!

Malcolm played for Forfar, football clubs and indeed fans are a conservative bunch when it comes to players and management in that many a time a vacancy comes up they'll be howling for an old player or previous manager to get the job no matter what other options are available.

Jardine wont have been sexy enough for the Forfar board to appoint, their loss and a massive gain for EK and CSS

If they are recruiting from the LL then Swift and Jardine are undoubtedly the best options, if either can be tempted away from their current jobs. With Jardine I think he's taken Civil Service about as far as you could reasonably go, unless he is pretty happy staying in Edinburgh. Swift may want to stay and challenge for the league this year and next, at the moment he's got as good a chance of winning it with BSC as he would with EK, moreso this year.

Either that, or a miraculous return of Lauchlan to the fold...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was a close game nothing between the two teams really, superb save by our keeper Weir near the end and to be honest a draw would have been a fair result.  Conditions were not nice for both teams but it is another 3 points keep the pressure on the real Hearts lol. (Not a Hibeee by the way not that sad)