The East Kilbride FC Thread

The_Judge

On ‎05‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 12:54, BB_Bino said:

he plays Centre Midfield and is the “breaking up play, tough tackling” type of Midfielder that you want in the centre of the park, and looked to lack when I was at your game a few weeks ago.

Anton and Homer are playing really well in CM but neither could be described as that.

On 08/01/2019 at 18:49, The_Judge said:

ek.jpg

I've been impressed with him when he has got a chance. There has been a lot of shouts from the Airdrie support for him to get more game time and there is a bit of expectation that he could be one for the future. I think (& hope) he will do well for you's.

4 hours ago, Tory Boy said:

I've been impressed with him when he has got a chance. There has been a lot of shouts from the Airdrie support for him to get more game time and there is a bit of expectation that he could be one for the future. I think (& hope) he will do well for you's.

He's going to do well to get game time.  Ross McNeil had his best season last year but has been a spectator for most of this campaign.

Great crowd today, well over 200. Team playing better than ever, Cammy looks a proper good addition.  Playing in Big Scottish Cup next week, Reserves holding own in SPFL League 2, Under 19s won their League Cup last night. Other 19s and Under 17s in SYFA Scottish Cup quarters, mid term report not too shabby

9 minutes ago, ekok said:

Great crowd today, well over 200. Team playing better than ever, Cammy looks a proper good addition.  Playing in Big Scottish Cup next week, Reserves holding own in SPFL League 2, Under 19s won their League Cup last night. Other 19s and Under 17s in SYFA Scottish Cup quarters, mid term report not too shabby

Apart from that how are things going? :)

Good to see Cammy get on the scoresheet, win a penalty and get man of the match. Cammy has looked a good prospect but needs consistent game time at a decent level every week. Hope he gets it with East Kilbride and continues on the same vein as today. 

49 minutes ago, Kilbyfan said:

If ek do win the league, the hardest games  to get promoted will be the ones v Cove Rangers. Albion rovers are struggling big time.  

I think it’s a done deal re the league. I agree with your assessment of the play offs, Cove will be a massive challenge, but it’s one EK can get through.

Still plenty to be done in the league. Only takes a couple of bad results and its wide open. All the other stuff regarding play offs etc will take care of itself at end of season. Bsc look strong and wont drop many points and we have still to play kelty twice so all to play for.