The East Kilbride FC Thread

The_Judge

Guest Landan Spiv
6 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

Good guess. Not far away. 287.

Cheers for letting me know . Only 7 out haha not bad. Not a bad attendance at all in my opinion. 

Their results so far:

Bo'ness 0-2 Jeanfield
   Bo'ness 2-1 Leith
   Oakley 0-3 Bo'ness
   Bo'ness 10-2 Tweedmouth
   Bo'ness 5-0 LTHV
   Bo'ness 1-0 Crossgates (aet)
   Crossgates 1-2 Bo'ness
   Crossgates 1-2 Bo'ness
    Bo'ness 1-0 Dunipace

Thumping win over LTHV the stand-out; equally they've toiled somewhat in Crossgates triumvirate, v Dunipace and v Leith.

EK will surely be favourites, particularly being at home - but then again you got pasted at home to Jeanfield in the EOS Qualifying Cup (and they won by less at Bo'ness in July) so anything can happen.

10 hours ago, johnmc80 said:

Whats your take on it whitburn? Howd you see it going? I dont know much about bo’ness to be honest. By all accounts they are supposed to be a very decent team.

Think you guys will squeeze thru.

I work beside fraser keast who plays for the BU's,he was out injured last week but has spoke about hopefully being fit to take you guys on.

They were one of junior fitba's big guns,3 times scottish cup winners and they have a good support behind them.

Should make for a great cup tie on saturday john enjoy :)

Great game...tbh I’m glad we showed we can compete with the top of spfl2, however would rather concentrate on the league than end up playing away games in wales or v Motherwell colts tbh..  two big league games at the end of the month. I see Bryan prunty has left Cumbernauld colts-if still take Adam Strachan back in a heartbeat! 

19 hours ago, johnmc80 said:

Whats your take on it whitburn? Howd you see it going? I dont know much about bo’ness to be honest. By all accounts they are supposed to be a very decent team.

You guys will take 3 or 4 off them I think mate , they’ve been toiling last few seasons , were really quite handy two or three years ago 

East Kilbride FC can confirm that Edin Lynch has signed for Kilmarnock after a short trial spell.

The 18-year old defender joined from Partick Thistle in 2017 , making his 1st team debut for Kilby against Spartans in March of this year, after progressing through our development process at U-20 / Reserve level.

Everyone at the club would like to wish Edin well in his future with the top-flight side, and East Kilbride Director of Football Jim Mullin commented, “It is great to see young talent like Edin that the club has helped to develop get the opportunity to move to a Premiership side. This is another great example of the opportunities that are available to young players at our club if they work hard and dedicate themselves.

Edin’s rapid progress with us, and subsequent move to Killie also shows that K-Park is a great place for young players to rebuild their football dreams, in the event they have been released by senior clubs, and we are all about providing second opportunities whilst pursuing our own club objective of promotion to the SPFL."

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

• 2 weeks later...