• 2 years later...
Haha cowden what a laugh. Will they be choosing the highland or lowland league
LoL
Imagine being that shite you were actively calling for your club to appoint as much of an utter fucking shambles of a guy as Colin Cameron? The only explanation is that he's one of your own, a Fife cretin with a mutilated head.
See you on the 17th. I can't wait till Sheerin fucking destroys your shitheap of a defence.
Also, Charlie Denton is a judas c**t
Imagine being that shite, your club could only dream of appointing someone like Cameron, whilst choosing to stick with serial failure and massive "Riddy" Johnny Harvey.
What goes around...etc....

• 2 weeks later...

Being so angry that you go back over two and a half years to relocate a shitpost of a thread created to wind folk up - and then post on it - constitutes a massive nibble, I'm afraid. Those clambering over one another to try and "get it up" the most box-office League Two poster are simply embarrassing themselves and giving the man exactly what he's after. Too bad!

Being so angry that you go back over two and a half years to relocate a shitpost of a thread created to wind folk up - and then post on it - constitutes a massive nibble, I'm afraid. Those clambering over one another to try and "get it up" the most box-office League Two poster are simply embarrassing themselves and giving the man exactly what he's after. Too bad!
Yea, I'm sure the Airdrie fan, who quite rightly cast it up and started the pointing and laughing, was absolutely seething about it for the last 3 years.

Probably quite hard to comprehend that when have your tongue so far up his arse tbh.

1 hour ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
1 hour ago, the_bully_wee said:
Fair play to b-t-u, a 32-month nibble yield is highly impressive stuff. His contribution to the League Two wind-up scene will be missed.

People pointing and laughing isn't nibbling.

Always find it strange when people make a rip-roaring c**t of themselves on here and people laugh at them for doing so can be portrayed as ‘U R RATLEd”.

Great thread though. Big big fan.  

6 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Always find it strange when people make a rip-roaring c**t of themselves on here and people laugh at them for doing so can be portrayed as ‘U R RATLEd”.

Great thread though. Big big fan.  

The Berwick fan wanted to get reactions out of folk, regardless of their nature. Thirty-five (35) months later, he is still getting reactions out of folk. He's played everyone like a fiddle, here. Outstanding work.

The Berwick fan wanted to get reactions out of folk, regardless of their nature. Thirty-five (35) months later, he is still getting reactions out of folk. He's played everyone like a fiddle, here. Outstanding work.
You really are struggling with this.

When the end outcome is people pointing at laughing at you because your team is on the verge on being emptied into the Lowland League you aren't the winner. The reaction he wanted was seethe, not what he's getting here.

I really doubt the OP cares what reactions he gets - whether those be seething ones, as per initially, or 'GIRFUY' ones thirty-three (33) months later - so long as he gets reactions of any kind. Perhaps he can clarify that for us. I'm pretty certain that I'll be right though, and you'll all have some serious egg on your faces. Sad!