Heart of Midlothian v Inverness Caledonian Thistle, 20/08/2016

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Bad day for all the tena-lady users who proclaimed Don Cowie and Conor Sammon to be 'shite' :lol:

Don't think I ever said either were shite, but I did say Sammon was static in his first few games, which he was - playing a lot better now.

Questioned the wisdom of giving both three year contracts.

Delighted that both are playing well.

If I got it wrong, get it right up me! :thumsup2

Just now, Egg Shen said:

Aye, I wasn't impressed with the signings, Sammon especially, but they were excellent today.

Let's see how they kick on against the rest.

Although Sammon didn't have the best of times down south, he should be good enough for the SPL, and looks like he will certainly put more into it than Juanma.

Cowie was a great signing....yes he's now 33 but was always a tidy player when I'd watched him playing for Watford. Sounds like he was outstanding again today and I'm hoping his professionalism will rub off on the rest.

8 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Don't think I ever said either were shite, but I did say Sammon was static in his first few games, which he was - playing a lot better now.

Questioned the wisdom of giving both three year contracts.

Delighted that both are playing well.

If I got it wrong, get it right up me! :thumsup2

Not aimed at you mate, was more a JKB thing. Anyone looking in would have thought wtf :thumsup2

Couple of immediate thoughts.  1. The Hearts keeper basically threw in that goal.  2.  Fon Williams has a serious issues with crosses.  One of those goals was precisely what County did to ICT last week. 3.  Some very neat finishes there.  Porous defence or not, those finishes are class.

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

Couple of immediate thoughts.  1. The Hearts keeper basically threw in that goal.  2.  Fon Williams has a serious issues with crosses.  One of those goals was precisely what County did to ICT last week. 3.  Some very neat finishes there.  Porous defence or not, those finishes are class.

Part of his 8 selection BTTS bet. Nap.

44 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Not aimed at you mate, was more a JKB thing. Anyone looking in would have thought wtf :thumsup2

Ken - I have been critical off both, though - especially Sammon.

Buaben too - who was good when he came on.

Think Cowie should keep the captaincy, like.

Sky TV - Hearts win was "emphatic".

BBC TV - Hearts win was "comfortable" - and barely mentioned amid constant drooling that Rangers are "still top" (after a whole three games and forgetting to mention the Other Cheek has a game in hand being played tomorrow - something they would have mentioned no doubt were the roles reversed).

Same old BBC.

Archived