Hurlford Utd news 2016/17

The'FORD

6 hours ago, AftonArmy1994 said:

Who is raging?

i think you will find new cumnock hasn't stopped partying since Saturday and just wait til after final, we will party hard again.  Just like we out partied you mob in 2013.  We as a whole community are behind the club and the team, we are super proud of them having reached the final and we will go all out to win it and bring that trophy back to NC 24 year after our previous win.  But if it doesn't go to plan we will still celebrate as we are proud of our team, our management, our committee and as fans we will let them know we appreciate the efforts they have put in given we were written off at every turn.

Aye yer still  raging.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 06/05/2017 at 19:57, GB65 said:

Great to get a win against them

Oh dear.  We were very poor, few if any of the team got pass marks on Saturdays performance, but yous are shite!  Ross Robertson is more often on his arse than his feet, for a big strong guy he is an embarrassment.  Wee Taz 100% brought down for the penalty, spot on decision by ref, but I think it was his one and only correct decision all game, al be it not helped by either of his assistants.  Time wasting the full second half, a fair few injuries and stoppages in 2nd half .... yet barely a minute of time added by the ref :unsure: 

davie gray, elbowed in face, hole in his lip requiring stitches - no foul, no card, nothing!!  Marlow almost had his head kicked aff, video shows ref had clear view, again nothing given.  

All in all, very poor game and very poor refereeing.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, ex-german exile said:

Cheers for that. Intend to head down to Rugby Park when my boy's swimming is finished, so I'll miss the first 20 minutes. Hope big Chesney is still on the park when I get there!

Is your boy swimming at Blair Park as it has to rain on Sunday.

Archived