Hurlford Utd news 2016/17

The'FORD

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's local amateur players who are good enough to play junior football. But the club doesn't care about good amateur players. Only care about ex seniors who some have been quite disappointing this season for us

Again I have to ask, if they don't care why did they keep going and grind out an equaliser the 93rd minute?  

I'll tell you why because nearly every game I've watched this season all the manager does is sit in the dug out doing f**k all to fix any of our problems.

Out of both majors in the first round. With poor performances

Also against Glenafton at halftime the Glens were out 5 minutes before us and deservedly won.

Largs that was a fucking joke with no players or coach putting in any effort to win a game against the bottom team in the league.

Also very embarrassing that the players were arguing over a penalty kick. I know penalties isn't our strong point but arguing over it is kids stuff.

Very poor season from a side who are meant to be one of the best in junior football.

On 3/26/2017 at 16:30, GB65 said:

Henderson and the players don't seem to care anymore. The committee should start to talk about Henderson's future now

i think mr henderson has his eye on another club,just waiting for the season to end,then he will slip out the back door as he does,who has money to spend next season?

i think mr henderson has his eye on another club,just waiting for the season to end,then he will slip out the back door as he does,who has money to spend next season?

Only way he'll leave is if Hurlford sack him. He won't walk away with the money he's on there.

is that not why he left the glens?

Darren left Dalry for Genafton because of his pride and passion, now he's just after the money. Last season Ryan Borris was a mercenary, but now he has pride and passion. That's how the world looks from New Cumnock.

1 hour ago, ex-german exile said:

Darren left Dalry for Genafton because of his pride and passion, now he's just after the money. Last season Ryan Borris was a mercenary, but now he has pride and passion. That's how the world looks from New Cumnock.

Seems to me that Glenafton must have had a very high regard for Darren as they are still sore at losing him.

Anyway after watching that game on Saturday I make the buffs favs to win in next weeks league clash , not unless hurlford show a lot more but I think that has been the same old story all season

Anyway after watching that game on Saturday I make the buffs favs to win in next weeks league clash , not unless hurlford show a lot more but I think that has been the same old story all season

Couldn't agree more. The bigger pitch will suit the Buffs as well and if Liam Mcguiness is fit, I would expect KR to pass Hurlford off the pitch. Obviously I hope I'm wrong, but I've got to call it as I see it!

Archived