Hurlford Utd news 2016/17

The'FORD

On 20/03/2017 at 07:37, BoabbyRab said:

Love reading all the conjecture, especially when knowing exactly what is going to happen and costs. BTW there are some grains of truth in the rumours.......SAND?

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a load of P**H from H.U.F.C. today they don't seem to care.

If they don't care why did they keep going until the 93 minute and get an equaliser? It's very easy to say Ford were pish because we lost but the we hit the woodwork the times and had many chances, even though we were outplayed for long periods by a very good Buffs team. Two or three of this season's signings are not good enough IMO but push, I don't think so.

If they don't care why did they keep going until the 93 minute and get an equaliser? It's very easy to say Ford were pish because we lost but the we hit the woodwork three times and had many chances, even though we were outplayed for long periods by a very good Buffs team. Two or three of this season's signings are not good enough IMO but push, I don't think so.

Buffs should have had the game wrapped up in normal time missing so many good chances. Hurlford not a patch on the side of recent seasons, but kept going until the end.

Great set up at Hurlford, but a shame that given the catchment area the club has never enjoyed an increase in support to match their success.

3 hours ago, AftonArmy1994 said:

Oh dear oh dear ..... all's not well at Hamilton Tarmac United!!!

we said it then & live by it still ...... Our Pride and Passion far outweighs their Money 

Concentrate on on your own good season you guys could have a belter, let us worry about our poor form, our name is Hurlford United cheers

Pretty poor form from hurlford all season on every front. So is it poor form or just a poor team or poor management ?  I will leave that down to the hurlford fans they see them more. Imho hurlford weren't that bad yesterday but they where never great  in any part of the game. The buffs In spells where the better team by far from back to front and deserved there win even though it was from pens. On paper hurlford have a good strong team but something isn't working

Pretty poor form from hurlford all season on every front. So is it poor form or just a poor team or poor management ?  I will leave that down to the hurlford fans they see them more. Imho hurlford weren't that bad yesterday but they where never great  in any part of the game. The buffs In spells where the better team by far from back to front and deserved there win even though it was from pens. On paper hurlford have a good strong team but something isn't working

Fair points. We were only poor in comparison to our previous three seasons, all under Darren Henderson. I think that we have to remember the times before that and be careful what we wish for.

The only change I'd like to see is that we sign a few players with junior experience rather than guys who have played in the seniors all their days. However I don't tell my dentist what teeth to fill so why should I tell our manager what players to sign.

Archived