Hurlford Utd news 2016/17

The'FORD

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For someone as supposedly well educated as yourself and fishing for a reaction are you a master baiter or just the masturbator you're coming across as? Or both? (that goes for [emoji106]???? as well)!

I was just trying to teach the guy some basic English. Should be applauded in my view [emoji3]

6 hours ago, Lupo said:

No but we know how to spell know!!

21 minutes ago, Lupo said:

I was just trying to teach the guy some basic English. Should be applauded in my view emoji3.png

Instead of attempting to teach someone how to spell, why don't you go and learn some basic grammar and punctuation?

"No, but we know how to spell "know"!

That should be applauded in my view.

Pot. Kettle.

Instead of attempting to teach someone how to spell, why don't you go and learn some basic grammar and punctuation?
"No, but we know how to spell "know"!
That should be applauded in my view.
Pot. Kettle.

Picky picky. What a waste of an hour that was for you [emoji6]

"Picky. Picky." says the poster that pulled someone else up for spelling. Why don't you go back to stalking FOTJ?

Basic spelling old bean. A different kettle of fish. I did like football crazy's response. A bit of wit goes a long way.

3 hours ago, BoabbyRab said:

Wrong!!!! the drain outside the bottom gate is blocked up, when there is prolonged rain the pen and gutter around it fills up and back flows into drain in Blair park.

Maybe should try Mr Muscle for that drain, Hurlford Scotmid has it half price lol 

Spoke to a Hurlford commitee man yesterday who works at the park on a DAILY BASIS and he was telling me the problem is the drainage system inside Blair Park is full of sand due to the amount of sand spread on the playing surface over the past 2or3 seasons ,however maybe he was fibbing [emoji4]

Archived