Marymass Derby - 19/08/16

IrvineVicsMan

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I played the 'unsporting behaviour' was a catch all and what he did clearly was unsporting behaviour. I may be wrong but pretty certain the laws of the game still mention this offence. Again  fairly certain the laws don't allow you to kick the ball straight into the goal? It would be really enlightening to hear from a ref!

Well said Neil, we all can have our opinions on the rights or wrongs of Vermin's lack of sportsmanship,or both sets of fans coming on the pitch to celebrate the goals,however we are now six pages into the topic and the lack of condemnation of the spitting incident is scandalous,particularly from within the club officials or management. They all saw it, close to the dugout,in main enclosure, so cannot be denied.

Those closest to the incident, are mainly of a medda persuasion, and should be naming and shaming this idiot. The word on the street yesterday during the Marymass day was that they know who it is and that he is a regular. Hopefully they don't put some spin on it for the media and blame it on the "once a year buckfast brigade"

T

Didn't know there had been a spitting incident. My opinion is that spitting is the lowest of the low. If it was a player the beaks should ban him for as long as possible. If it was a fan then he should be sin dyed.

Didn't know there had been a spitting incident. My opinion is that spitting is the lowest of the low. If it was a player the beaks should ban him for as long as possible. If it was a fan then he should be sin dyed.

Yeah he has been banned sin dyed (for life).

1 hour ago, morrow56 said:

Pitiful statement now on Meadow website - club is a joke

What do you want the club to say? 

Only joke is that some of the good guys at meadow behind the scenes and the good guys on here like Stuart and Shannon need to try and pick up the crumbs for a half witted minority that ruined the clubs name on Friday just as has happened to other clubs in the past . 

Always thought it a bit sore on clubs to be hammered with fines due to individuals acting like Neanderthals , why not hammer the individuals responsible through fines and bans, they should be the ones paying fines for breach of the peace at meadow park. 

Can't help but agree. The people caught on camera should bear the brunt of the stick coming Medda's way for their actions.
The guy spitting looks caught bang to rights and the grown man giving the v sign with his can of tennants on the park no far behind.
Could happen to any club to be fair and it's decent fans who suffer.
Do you think their may be calls for a policing/grading structure of matches in future in the juniors following this and other recent incidents at junior games ?

6 hours ago, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

What do you want the club to say? 

Only joke is that some of the good guys at meadow behind the scenes and the good guys on here like Stuart and Shannon need to try and pick up the crumbs for a half witted minority that ruined the clubs name on Friday just as has happened to other clubs in the past . 

Always thought it a bit sore on clubs to be hammered with fines due to individuals acting like Neanderthals , why not hammer the individuals responsible through fines and bans, they should be the ones paying fines for breach of the peace at meadow park. 

.......unless the individuals were at Fauldhouse United or Glenafton and then you write off the entire club as being "horrible". Just saying.

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

.......unless the individuals were at Fauldhouse United or Glenafton and then you write off the entire club as being "horrible". Just saying.

The stalker returns ....... Just saying . 

Whatever turns you on jimbo and it makes a change from you terrorising a poor boy on here in the past at every opportunity . 

Just wondering Jim B, has someone at Beechwood had a dump in Hertha's reddy break at some point
I'm sure no one at Townhead has done this , but, for some reason The Hertha man has a major downer on Cumnock and , even more so , on Talbot, but, has a more conciliatory attitude to the Irvine boys
Weird ..... Or is it just me who thinks this!!!!!!!!????????

P.s. For Hertha's benefit - Beechwood and Townhead are the respective stadia for Talbot and Cumnock !!!!

Just wondering Jim B, has someone at Beechwood had a dump in Hertha's reddy break at some point

I'm sure no one at Townhead has done this , but, for some reason The Hertha man has a major downer on Cumnock and , even more so , on Talbot, but, has a more conciliatory attitude to the Irvine boys

P.s. For Hertha's benefit - Beechwood and Townhead are the respective stadia for Talbot and Cumnock !!!!

I think HB aka LURKER likes to think he is some kind of crusader against anything Beith.

Just when you think he has calmed down and gives valid point of view he retorts to his usual passive/aggressive overtones.

Maybe he has a Jekyll/Hyde personality or maybe his mum comments for him[emoji23].

Honestly ive never noticed that he hates the Bot

Archived